Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Big giveaway

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    @Stabber - Thanks , I just sent you a pm with my email address , I hope you see it soon !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    You'll need to receive a confirmation code (separate from the e-mail) from Stabber before you can even register, and once you use it, he has to manually confirm your account through the site. The invite system there is a bit more intrincate than on other trackers.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    ooo so that's why I couldn't register . I wanted to contact them via Irc and ask them what's the problem .
    Stabber if you're reading this please send me an email with the invite code , I tried to use the code from the confirmation link but it was useless . Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok cibu , you are confirmed

2 more filepost invites left

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post

hey, could you please post some stats of that filepost tracker (torrents|users|peers)? i'm just curious, never heard of it. It's my understanding that it's just another general tracker, right? like tl, ipt so on

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yes it is like TL only with less content and peers

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post

hey, could you please post some stats of that filepost tracker (torrents|users|peers)? i'm just curious, never heard of it. It's my understanding that it's just another general tracker, right? like tl, ipt so on

It's one of the oldest trackers still around. You don't really need it for the content if you have other general trackers already. It has sentimental value to me as it is the oldest account I have still left.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    Yes, it's a general tracker. As I said before, they delete torrents after 28 days, so there's usually not more than a thousand or so or them. Other stats aren't available.
    Last edited by anon; 04-29-2011 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Typo

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    @anon -Have you received my pm ? Can you please help me out ?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    I just replied to it. Talk to you in a few hours

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast