Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Waffles [Anytime Invites]

waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've got 2 waffles anytime invites up for grabs. All you have do to is convince me, and post a speed test. Best of luck

NO PMs, post here.

waffler.
    Last edited by waffler; 04-30-2011 at 04:25 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    colyu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi,

I want an account at Waffles because I do not currently have a good source for music. I am also a member at TL and SCC, which has these things called "MP3 Packs". They contain a random assortment of music, which generally do not contain what I want. They also have albums, but the selection there is hardly what I consider thorough. I try to seed as much as possible, I don't have a seedbox, but I try to keep my torrents running 24/7. I can't even seem to be able to get an invite through trading, which is not what I want to do.

Speedtest:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1275489906.png

I can supply ratioproofs as well.

Thanks!
    Last edited by colyu; 04-30-2011 at 05:09 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Waffles has a one account per lifetime policy, and if I remember correctly you gave your first account there away.

Also, it's good that you didn't manage to trade as waffler doesn't invite people who do that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    colyu, could you please explain what happened to your what.cd account ? Once you've done that, I'll send the invite right away, I don't need any ratio proofs.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    colyu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Waffler, at the time, I was giving away What.CD invites when I got them on FST. However, What.CD decided to crack down at that time on invite sharers on FST, as I remember a lot of people were disabled and the amount of invites being offered for What went down dramatically, and unfortunately I was one of them. When I asked why they disabled me, they said that I gave my invites away on FST and kicked me.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Tobiasz's Avatar Poster
    Hi,
    I would like to have 1 invitation for waffle. I like music and have no access to good sites with it. I know how to seed, I am not cheater or trader. Below you can find link to pictures where is my seedbox + 2 screens. I hope I will get this invitation. I wont dissapoint you.
    http://img233.imageshack.us/g/71858791.jpg/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Hi, I would be interested in a Waffles invite, if still available. I'm looking for a prestigious music tracker, which waffles certainly is. Here are links to ratio proofs on the trackers I use most often: http://img830.imageshack.us/g/proofsv.png/

Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1276162890.png
    Last edited by Rdysn5; 05-01-2011 at 08:18 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Tobiasz's Avatar Poster
    anon - old, old, old i dont do that anymore longer
    btw if you want mark me as "trader" then what shall I do? do i have ban for life for giveaways? shall I post in this second section only?
    I dont trade.
    Last edited by Tobiasz; 05-01-2011 at 06:14 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I didn't want to mark you as anything.
    Last edited by anon; 05-01-2011 at 06:50 AM. Reason: I shouldn't be posting right now

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast