Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tt

MegLeetch's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i know is very hard getting one invite but i will try my luck!
    I'm a lover of trance, psychedelic and psytrance is the kind of music that I hear more. i found all my musics in waffles (where I've uploaded a few psytrance albums ), "http://www.psytrancedownloader.net/" and "http://br.psyplanet.org/", both are good sites to download that type of music but not are the TT.

ratio proofs
    i give you for pm.
    Last edited by MegLeetch; 05-07-2014 at 06:53 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Have you tried tranceroute?
    I've heard they are as good as TT or even better, haven't tried myself though.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    MegLeetch's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Have you tried tranceroute?
    I've heard they are as good as TT or even better, haven't tried myself though.
    they just have trance music, 1200 mics, skazi, infected, ticon, eskimo, menog, talamasca and many others they don't have!!
    i tried but is very poor for my musical tastes, but thanks anyway for your suggestion !

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Bump....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/306822-Ftn

You said you don't need anything more! How can we take you serious now?!
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post

Post 06/08/2008 11:23 AM a lot has changed since then, at the time of this post trance music wasn't my favorite music style; many thinks changed!
    I just try get help if you don't whant help me plz dont spam my thread, i'm not a bad person if i whant get TT is because that will be very usefull for me!
    Last edited by MegLeetch; 05-08-2011 at 02:10 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by MegLeetch View Post

Post 06/08/2008 11:23 AM a lot has changed since then, at the time of this post trance music wasn't my favorite music style; many thinks changed!
    I just try get help if you don't whant help me plz dont spam my thread, i'm not a bad person if i whant get TT is because that will be very usefull for me!
    So your telling us you change very frequently? What if you turn into a trader in the next few months?? Or what if you don't like TT in a few months... lol
    *^^^^^^A bit exaggerated ^^^^^^ *

Tell us what music you are looking for that you can't find on your current music sources. From the looks of your other request threads, your just a "1337" tracker collector.
    Prove me wrong, and it will greatly aid this request.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 05-08-2011 at 03:37 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    He's not spamming your thread. He spotted your FTN request and made a question other people would probably have if they saw it as well.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post

So your telling us you change very frequently? What if you turn into a trader in the next few months?? Or what if you don't like TT in a few months... lol
    *^^^^^^A bit exaggerated ^^^^^^ *

Tell us what music you are looking for that you can't find on your current music sources. From the looks of your other request threads, your just a "1337" tracker collector.
    Prove me wrong, and it will greatly aid this request.
    As you understand we lifelong enjoying various kinds of music and a few years back I started listening to trance \ psytrance quite often and now is the kind of music like that anymore and that I hear more.
    I'm not going guarantee to you this kind of music will continue to be my favorite type of music for rest of my life but I will continue to hear for sure!
    Collector, I have eight accounts in different tracker that I use regularly to download different contents, 0day, music, movies, games, rare contents, hd, tv shows, Portuguese contents and elarning (i use diferent trackers for specific contents) but i'm not a collector!
    The song I've been looking for, first i go to "http://www.psyshop.com/" see the cd's that come out for later
    download some of these cd's in my sources (some never appear in my sources), but that's not what I look for in TT, i'm not searching for specific content just to find more trance\psytrance and someone to be able to exchange information.
    I'm being as honest as possible, if you want some cd's i can't find in my sources, i give you one nice list. just in first page of "http://www.psyshop.com/" do you have some!
    Last edited by MegLeetch; 05-09-2011 at 04:28 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

This is the internet holmes... I can't see your face or emotions as you say this stuff. Makes it VERY hard to believe people and find out if they are for reals. People have to protect themselves when making choices like to help you or not. When you come to FST, and use the Invites section, you KNOW you will be put to these questions. It's part of the territory. It didn't start this way... it had evolved this way due to people only out there to screw someone else over. I happen to know there is someone in your thread that is 100% capable of issuing invites for the site you want. Your whole post history is somewhat clean, except for that one thing I posted. So props on that. However, don't tell people not to spam your request just because its something you don't want to see. This is part of the system... how can we all trust each other if we something that conflicts? The Chief believes in class, dignity, honor, and most of all, truth. If you ever want to attend one of Chief's pow-wows, you'll have to show you have all of those qualities. If so, the Chief will put the best 'stuff' in his pow-wow pipe for you. After we are done you won't even know where you are!
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast