Thread: Optomizing Bittorent

How do I optomize Bit torrent for best speed, I have cable modem access and Matrix Rev has been Dling for 10 hours now and practicaly nothing at that

D

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Are you behind a router?...Are you using a firewall? and what BT client are you using?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    try using shadow's expermintal that might help a bit!
    oh and just a suggestion you should really watch Matrix REV in the theaters!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Originally posted by Monkeee@10 November 2003 - 06:24
    try using shadow's expermintal that might help a bit!
    oh and just a suggestion you should really watch Matrix REV in the theaters!
    i have better suggestion dont watch it in theeaters dont wast money dont download it dont wast your time .wait for tv its free then onlt takes a 1 n half hours of you time the movie sucked ass

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Originally posted by Draconos@10 November 2003 - 05:11
    How do I optomize Bit torrent for best speed, I have cable modem access and Matrix Rev has been Dling for 10 hours now and practicaly nothing at that

D
    You need to forward port 6881 to your machine if your behind a router

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Wrongturn+10 November 2003 - 02:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wrongturn @ 10 November 2003 - 02:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@10 November 2003 - 06:24
    try using shadow&#39;s expermintal that might help a bit&#33;
    oh and just a suggestion you should really watch Matrix REV in the theaters&#33;
    i have better suggestion dont watch it in theeaters dont wast money dont download it dont wast your time .wait for tv its free then onlt takes a 1 n half hours of you time the movie sucked ass [/b][/quote]
    The movie probably sucked to u because u don&#39;t know anything about matrix u probably think it is a action movie or something and there wasn&#39;t enough for u.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    to help you understand whether you should watch it or not go here:
    http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=matrix3

The ending i would have made:
    Having smooched the french computer program chick in part 2, Neo realises shes much hotter than Trinity. Noe and the french chick have sex and this time they show the french chick&#39;s ass instead of Neo&#39;s dumb waxy ass. the french hottie&#39;s nipples poke Neo&#39;s eyes out by mistake but now Neo sees the "light".
    Meanwhile agent Smith and all his clones gang rape Trinity and she dies of happieness because she had a thing for him all along.
    The machines kill all the men on Zion and make all the women take off their clothes.
    Neo lands up in a train station and meets three Indian people. They start telling him some boring philosophycal crap so Neo throws them on the tracks and senses with glee that the "light" of a train has run them over.
    Neo realises how bad an actor he is and kills himself by ramming his head into the spiky headed main robot.
    the oracle chokes on her badly baked cookies and dies.
    the last scene is a naked full frontal of that amazingly hot french program B) .

P.S : no offence to anyone here who enjoyed the dumb movie

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I&#39;m dont have a router or a firewall as far as I know, and I am using the experamental version. I&#39;ll Try that 6881 thing see if that works.

Thanks
    D

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    I listed a guide in this thread, take a look see if you can reap the benefits from it.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"