mastermind, despised by all who loved
    peace and freedom. Lamented friend
    of oppression, hatred and horror.
    Will be sadly missed by al Qaeda’s
    mass murderers and Taliban terrorists.
    A celebration mass will be held
    across the free world

Some fucker spammed this to me, felt only appropriate to post it here
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Fucking Navy Seals off in Pakistan killing terrorists when clearly their time could have been better spent elsewhere.

After all bin Laden killed like what 3000 people when this horror show basically just laid waste to an entire generation.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-03-2011 at 05:10 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    this is actually the first time I've ever heard the real Miley Cyrus. I didn't know that she actually sounded like that when she talked, the SNL impersonation isn't exaggerating all that much. Also, this sounded like drunken karaoke night at the bar, how the hell does she get away with that. Here's a better cover from someone who should be much more famous than this twit.

sorry for ad

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    That's not even fair, macky. The second song is all about flow and she didn't even decide to use Cee-Lo's extra falsetto which literally breathes life into the song, while the first one is about vocal mastery otherwise it sounds (Miley demonstrably has none) like a Hannah Montana song.

Last edited by Quarterquack; 05-03-2011 at 05:56 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Miley sounds like she is on crack how can she butcher a great song like that...
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Perhaps word could be spread that the Talent Police are looking for her. Maybe then, she would hide in a cave for the next 10 years with a dialysis machine her Autotune.

EDIT- Miley sings like that to her brother? Poor kid.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-03-2011 at 06:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    That's not even fair, macky. The second song is all about flow and she didn't even decide to use Cee-Lo's extra falsetto which literally breathes life into the song, while the first one is about vocal mastery otherwise it sounds (Miley demonstrably has none) like a Hannah Montana song.
    Not fair to whom? That video was going way too ADD, I wanted to hear more Eye of the Tiger!

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    EDIT- Miley sings like that to her brother? Poor kid.
    No that sounds about right, did you not have a brother or sister you would constantly abuse while growing up?
    Last edited by mjmacky; 05-04-2011 at 02:01 AM. Reason: manual merge doublepost

8. Lounge   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No siblings, but this does remind me of an anti-child abuse campaign that went around a couple decades ago. Their slogan was, "It shouldn't hurt to be a kid."

Couldn't she just punch him, and be merciful?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Not fair to whom? That video was going way too ADD, I wanted to hear more Eye of the Tiger!
    This video has the intro it, too. And I mean not fair to compare the two, since the second singer picked a song within her range. Sure picking songs that suit your vocal range/tone is a skill, but I'd like to see Sara cover Smells like Teen Spirit.

Ellipses go here.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    There is no room for mercy, I use to make up a list of people, and I would tell my brother that they said they thought he was fat and ugly. He would doubt it and exclaim that I was lying, but I kept going and even threw in some family members, and he would eventually break down and cry. I think I would do that to retaliate an insult he threw my way. It was relentless and merciless, such are sibling wars. Maybe we were just unique. Maybe I've just always been an asshole.

You're telling me that kid doesn't deserve some suffering for all that free wealth coming his way?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast