Thread: Command Line Tab Completion

I am looking for a way to enable Tab Completion for commands (not file names or directories) in win xp.

Somehow I have the feeling its not possible. Files and directories can be done but not commands. In unix/linux each command is an external comman while in dos it is an internal command. So I have doubts whether it can be done or not.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Cheers!
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Any people here working on cross platforms, who can help?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Last *bump*

I hope there are people out there who know how to do this. Dont disappoint me