Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blink 182 Album

how many times do people have to get this through your fat thick head. THERE IS NO FUCKING RETAIL. THEY ARE ALL WEBRIPS.
    EDIT: AND ITS A CLEAN VERSION.

dumbass

2. Music   -   #12
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    @just_for_shiz:

Calm the hell down, dude/dudette.

Who the hell are you to come off as some kind of authority here in Musicworld? Perhaps after you have been here for some established length of time and have offered some real assistance to other members, maybe then your aggressive attitude will hold some weight - but you have yet to reach that plateau.

Maybe you were just having a bad day or a bad week - if so, let us know and we will cut you some slack - otherwise, you know where the door is - don't let it hit you on your way out.

CC

3. Music   -   #13
    yeah it was more than a bit harsh just_for_shiz. and u don't stop in this post, u even carry it along to the other one in the Verifieds section.

there is NO RETAIL OUT YET. that REM one is a FAKE. they just ripped it rom a site streamn and labelled it a retail. fucking douches
    to stay with the topic, it is definitely some kind of webrip - the quality is probably 96kbps in reality, possibly less. (because even i notice the difference, and i only notice an obvious difference sometimes between 128 and 192) You can notice it quite clearly.

It seems to be the full album though, in the sense that all songs sound complete and accounted for.

and by clean version they meant the one edited so that it doesn't contain any swear words etc.

like others have said, a proper retail will drop soon.

4. Music   -   #14
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Still waiting on a retail? Don't worry, it'll be out soon.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Music   -   #15
    actually faceman and cc, i know you all and you all know me. i was here before as a different name and know all of you musicworld folks. a few people know who i am and i dont really care if they tell everyone. go ahead ban me i could really care less

6. Music   -   #16
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    No banning necessary - just saying to take a step back and relax a bit.

We've all had our share of hostility - and someone usually steps up and puts us in our place.

CC

7. Music   -   #17
    muchspl2
    hope he wasn't going off on me, I was pointing out it wasn't the clean version, meaning lyrics not changed or cussing left out, I assumed thats what adstar meant, as far as it being a web rip, I already said that it was before I posted the link to get it?
    link still works BTW
    so if you haven't got it yet, grab it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12