Thread: The Prodigy

Big 'Prodigy' fan, been listening to their stuff since the first e.p. 'What evil lurks' (a long, long time ago) when Rave was just a baby?!? But shit have these guys done anything in the past few years...y'hear all the talk about a new 'studio' album..but i aint seen nothing..has someone got any ideas???
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    I have been into the Prodigy for years and have seen them live a number of times.

I did a google search and came up with this:

We'll believe it when we see it...
    Prodigy Extras

PRODIGY'S SEVEN YEAR ITCH OVER!

PRODIGY’s long awaited new album will be released next spring, according to LIAM HOWLETT.

Following the release of the single 'Baby's Got A Temper' in early 2002, Prodigy have been attempting to finish the long-awaited follow-up to 1997's'The Fat Of The Land'.

The record, which has a working title of ‘Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned’, will now be released next year according to main man Liam Howlett.

In a statement issued to the US press, Liam said: "Recording of the album started about four months ago. Intentions are to deliver the new album shortly after the New Year. Single release will precede a spring/summer album release date."

Source

3. Music   -   #3
    All i can say Mr Howlett is 'shape ya f***in' self m8!!!!!'....ok they have been touring, and i know he's being off gettin married and all that stuff...but cmon next spring I think they said at the time of the 'Baby's got a temper' single that an album would follow shortly I reckon its a case of it ready when its ready...Anyways Prodigy jus' get better an better with both live acts/albums as the years go on..so this next one could be something special....

Top 5 best Prodg tracks -

1. Poison
    2. Diesel Power
    3. Breathe
    4. What Evil Lurks
    5. Hyperspeed / Your Love / Weather experience (couldnt make my mind up?!?&#33
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!