Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contacting BitHQ staff

brento's Avatar Poster
    Hey guys,
    BitHQ was one of my favorite torrent sites, but massive amounts of school work this semester has led to my account being banned for inactivity. Anybody know an staff member, e-mail address or IRC chan that would allow me to ask for reinstatement?

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    brento's Avatar Poster
    sweet, thanks a lot

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Actually for myself I don't prefer to wast my time in any #help with desire to kiss their ass for bring the acc again. BitHQ you can find tons of invites in somewere. just pick one.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'm pretty certain your account got deleted, so you better get yourself a new one. And bithq was in open signup period recently maybe still is

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post
    BitHQ you can find tons of invites in somewere. just pick one.
    Reenabling an old account is much better than making a new one.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    BitHQ you can find tons of invites in somewere. just pick one.
    But here is the point:

Actually for myself I don't prefer to wast my time in any #help with desire to kiss their ass for bring the acc again. BitHQ you can find tons of invites in somewere. just pick one.
    Teh n00b.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi
    But here is the point:

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30
    Or you can say the truth and get your account re-enabled in few minutes. No ass kissing involved, no unnecessary invite wasted, time saved. Win and win situation.
    Unless your a lazy imbecile ofc, who wouldn't care about your previous account and just ask for the new one - "I need, and need it very much. For the community and stuff..."
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 05-07-2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: messed up quoting, shit happens you know

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy

But here is the point:

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30
    Or you can say the truth and get your account re-enabled in few minutes. No ass kissing involved, no unnecessary invite wasted, time saved. Win and win situation.
    Unless your a lazy imbecile ofc, who wouldn't care about your previous account and just ask for the new one - "I need, and need it very much. For the community and stuff..."
    I had an experiment in x264 to re-enable my account again. They just said "Fuck off-blah blah blah" just because I suddenly got disable in strange circumstances then, I WAS ASKED WHY !, so in that case save your time and just move on. You can re-join if you want that without kissing any of staff's ass.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Yea, shit happens. Nazi staff on lot of trackers nowadays but it doesn't mean you should avoid them.
    First thing to do - always contact staff. Period. There's always a chance that there was a misunderstanding and you can get your acc back or re-enabled after being disabled for inactivity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast