Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Max Payne 2

on the website an on the rating label on the max panye 2 game it says that there is nudity in it. does anyone know anything about this?

2. Games   -   #2
    Anyone?

3. Games   -   #3
    aww... common. Give people more then ten minutes to reply.

I haven't seen any nudity yet, but I'm less than 1/3 of the way through the game.

4. Games   -   #4
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by CoryPenwell@18 October 2003 - 20:46
    on the website an on the rating label on the max panye 2 game it says that there is nudity in it. does anyone know anything about this?
    If the rating label says nudity, then there must be nudity. That would make most sense after all lol.

5. Games   -   #5
    Octopussy
    na uh cuz in wwf smackdown games they said that but they didnt have any nudity just them in bras and stuff in their intros...

6. Games   -   #6
    that is what i was wondernig they might have jus meant like showing nothing big and calling it nudity.

7. Games   -   #7
    There is some sides of tits, some people are naked, you do not see anything (if that is the right way to put it, sounds a little perverted) a shit load of swearing though.

8. Games   -   #8
    ok thanks!

9. Games   -   #9
    Octopussy
    hey do they still have that sound " ITS PAYNE!"

god i hope they do thats the only reason i liked max payne

i opena door and the guy goes like "ITS PAYNE!" and i do slow mo and kill him and he screams "OOHAAAAAH!' and dies

10. Games   -   #10
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Haha yes I loved that one. In fact I go around my girlfriend when shes on the phone and fuck around.

She'll be sitting on the couch talking to her sister, I'll do like a slow-mo movment to the right and say "payne!".

I know they say "payne" but not like they did int he first one. Not sure...hard to remember.

"It's Payne!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast