Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bcg

darkboys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Question Mark

I m an old user of BCG
    I was deleted due to inactivity because i was in army

I would like an invite from staff member (e.x. stoi) if this is possible
    I have all the proofs if it is necessary... (Old reg mails)
    and i m willing to pass any test

thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    We have just been open (unwittingly though) but we are having some problems atm, send me a username and email and when the site is stable again i will make you an account.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    darkboys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    send info look your inbox

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i'm now in responsibility of warning. everyone be aware, you're not supposed to be posting anything *offtopic* or irritating in bcg's related threads now, 'casue there is a FST's local bitch slapper around here ready to, well, "slap" you, whether you're bitch or not if you do. He then will use this forum's best interests and stoi's very hard job of acquiring good members to his tracker from mass of trash here, and god knows what else, to accuse you and abuse you and insult as a cover, if you would go as far as to inquire about the reasons for suddenly getting that slap for posting in the forum (correct me if this is not a forum i'm posting). will go on like "you shoul only lick ass of tracker's staff's ass here for the prosperity of FST, what the hell are you doing, you child?"

ps sorry all, couln't resist to make a note about megabyteme's offensive behaviour before, since related thread appears to be closed . he's not a f**king boss here (if i'm wrong i wouldn't want to visit this site anymore), with his high post count or something, thinks he can f**k little people, increasing his self-importance even more over 9000.
    I really hope that OP gets what's he looking for - i do not post to interfere good requesters deliberately, and since the request seem to be filled, my post shouldn't harm that deal now (if only dear stoi won't get so irritated from my post to refuse inviting; this is not about him really - that argument with me and him was just a misunderstanding as i see it)
    Last edited by CleverMan; 05-08-2011 at 10:13 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    i'm now in responsibility of warning. everyone be aware, you're not supposed to be posting anything *offtopic* or irritating in bcg's related threads now, 'casue there is a FST's local bitch slapper around here ready to, well, "slap" you, whether you're bitch or not if you do. He then will use this forum's best interests and stoi's very hard job of acquiring good members to his tracker from mass of trash here, and god knows what else, to accuse you and abuse you and insult as a cover, if you would go as far as to inquire about the reasons for suddenly getting that slap for posting in the forum (correct me if this is not a forum i'm posting). will go on like "you shoul only lick ass of tracker's staff's ass here for the prosperity of FST, what the hell are you doing, you child?"

ps sorry all, couln't resist to make a note about megabyteme's offensive behaviour before, since related thread appears to be closed . he's not a f**king boss here (if i'm wrong i wouldn't want to visit this site anymore), with his high post count or something, thinks he can f**k little people, increasing his self-importance even more over 9000.
    I really hope that OP gets what's he looking for - i do not post to interfere good requesters deliberately, and since the request seem to be filled, my post shouldn't harm that deal now (if only dear stoi won't get so irritated from my post to refuse inviting; this is not about him really - that argument with me and him was just a misunderstanding as i see it)
    I just read those horrid two blocks of what you may call a post.
    This is lounge material (unless we rename this an UnGiveaway) ..... Your mindless ranting has nothing to do with this request.

It was written so poorly, that the only point I could extract from the garbage was that you have a problem with megabyteme.
    If you re-write your post in a readable manner, I would gladly evaluate it and give you my personal opinion on the subject.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 05-08-2011 at 11:03 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post

This is lounge material..... Your mindless ranting has nothing to do with this request.
    I just read those horrid two blocks of what you may call a post.

It was written so poorly, the only point I could extract from the garbage was that you have a problem with megabyteme.
    i know, i don't want to create thread for this
    well i'm not a english language speech master, is not-perfect English is a cause to insult people now? i write as i am capable, ain't gonna turn into a linguist immediately to impress everyone
    i didn't have any problem with megabyteme, it was he who started to insult me. i even tried to help him a little with his request once, didn't notice he was whining about my off-topics at that time

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    You just made a two block post with a few f words thrown in about him........

Futher more, stoi wasn't mad at you... He was disappointed in FST because of you.
    If I were you, I would have just let this whole thing drop.....
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 05-08-2011 at 10:43 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    well what would you do if someone insulted you for no good reason, and kinda in public? who has some sort of influence in that public. just stfu and go away? as probably i will do as well, if i see no point in arguing further, but let me explain my point

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    well what would you do if someone insulted you for no good reason, and kinda in public? who has some sort of influence in that public. just stfu and go away? as probably i will do as well, if i see no point in arguing further, but let me explain my point
    If I thought I was wrongfully attacked I would pm that person, or make a thread in a more relevant topic.

These post are only going to make stoi lose more faith in us...... Which is the exact reason Megabyteme *slapped* you.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

So you have a problem with one person "bossing around " another and your seeming solution to this is to do a little bossing around yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    It was written so poorly, that the only point I could extract from the garbage was that you have a problem with megabyteme.
    If you re-write your post in a readable manor, I would gladly evaluate it and give you my personal opinion on the subject.
    Manor

waddesdon-manor.jpg

Irony : A place where they keep irons.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast