Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SlutWalk

WTF! Is wrong with women?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13332349

Why on earth would they want to protest for the right to dress like sluts?

Why can they not accept that if they behave like sluts they risk exposing themselves to risk?

Why are they demanding that men should give a toss about what they think/feel when someone tells them not to dress like sluts? They certainly don't give a fuck when they're manipulating mens feelings and thoughts to get their own way.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 05-10-2011 at 07:26 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm guessing a lot of "supporters" are there to get some easy pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The SlutWalk motto is, "Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid"

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    WTF! Is wrong with women?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13332349

Why on earth would they want to protest for the right to dress like sluts?

Why can they not accept that if they behave like sluts they risk exposing themselves to risk?

Why are they demanding that men should give a toss about what they think/feel when someone tells them not to dress like sluts? They certainly don't give a fuck when they're manipulating mens feelings and thoughts to get their own way.
    Maybe they should be called laidies.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    I saw a report on this a while ago. The only people who were protesting were either; fat, ugly or both.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    I saw a report on this a while ago. The only people who were protesting were either; fat, ugly or both.
    Oh, so they don't want to hide their muffin tops?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7

Had to Google "Muffin Tops", LAWL ingenious term.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    If the term were to be coined anywhere, it would definitely be the states. Glad to spread it across the ocean

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    USA- proud inventor of the "Muffin Top".

Last edited by megabyteme; 05-18-2011 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Pic added- for your wankin' pleasure...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    It took me about a year to get a small beer belly, lost it in 6 months thanks to a financial struggle and the need to have 2 jobs. My metabolism is shit too, don't know how these people manage to become roley poley?

My Grandmother who is probably in her mid-to-late 80's has had diabetes since I could ever remember. There's the few trollers around saying we should not ridicule fat people because of over eating as some of them may have diabetes. My grandmother has diabetes and she aint fat, then again all she eats is salad. Must be something special in that salad because shes pretty lively for an 80 year old.

I still need to do some work on my calves though. Couldn't be assed to pay AU$3.50 to go to the pool. The water in the creek is freezing around now too. Might start swimming in the bath soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast