Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Joomladev View Post
    I am playing cricket day night because i want to become a cricketer.
    Not sure that will develop real-world muscles (or real world cricket v1.0?) you`ll need there. Interesting idea. I fancied being a brain surgeon so did dabble with http://www.hospitalgames.co.uk/tag/brain-surgery-games so I think I am ready to crack open a skull now

Oh still world of tanks for me until something puzzle wise (QUBE+/Portal2+) comes up.....
    Last edited by Gribley; 05-28-2015 at 11:37 AM.

2. Games   -   #692
    A Mix of GTA 5, Cities Skylines and Elite Dangerous

3. Games   -   #693
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Playing Grim Dawn at the moment. It's an early access game so you're essentially paying to help them test the game but I'm a sucker for ARPGs so I thought I'd try it out when it was 50% off. It's essentially the spiritual successor to Titan Quest and follows the same combine 2 classes/masteries system. I've sunken a decent amount of hours into it and it's pretty fun, but my main complaints are that speccing into a second class isn't very rewarding at the moment due to the limited amount of skill points (which should get better as the game furthers in development and the level cap is raised) and that the sheer amount of stats/damage types are a little excessive and makes the game feel a little bloated (light radius anyone?). Don't get me wrong I love min maxing and obsessing over the best builds as much as the next guy, but it feels a little bloated even for a more "hardcore" ARPG. All in all though it's a pretty fun game that does most of the other aspects of an ARPG fairly well. It's definitely worth checking out if you like games like Diablo, PoE, or Torchlight.
    Last edited by Rart; 06-09-2015 at 05:52 AM.

4. Games   -   #694
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by mahdouk View Post
    I just finish this game & it's th best https://youtu.be/OcnjuxGzu7s
    waited like 30 seconds of GTA static video with 8bit sound track backing and then got bored.... did this actually point to something else or was the original GTA your meaning? Nothing wrong with loving retro games as they are some of the best as don`t require gfx crazy power to pull things off..... just gameplay. Them were the days.....

5. Games   -   #695
    Write now i am playing ea cricket with combined of ipl and ccl

6. Games   -   #696
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Farcry 4 - I've only put in maybe 3 hours and so far I'm preferring the 3rd one, which in my eyes is a perfect game.

I just can't seem to give a shit about what's going on, in the 3rd one Vaas was an awesome badguy and the fact that you watch him brutally kill your friends/family in the first few minutes gave you purpose. And progressing after that to "Snow White" and becoming more notorious seemed worthy of the hours it took.

So far number 4 looks amazing but the story isn't there, might just take awhile to kick in? But it's not imidiate like 3 was.

Being forced to play it through UPLAY too

7. Games   -   #697
    Going through Ground Zeroes again in the run up to The Phantom Pain's release.

8. Games   -   #698
    Enjoying Panzer Corp

9. Games   -   #699
    Fifa 15, still a fun game to play.

10. Games   -   #700
    I have several games on my to do list so to speak that i need to find time to play. Like Conker's bad fur day, zelda ocorina of time, majoras mask just to name a few. I picked up an N64 and wanna replay all the great classic titles for that system.