Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Does UseNetServer & News Demon Compare To Giganews?

Yeah AW is really good. But __at the moment_ they are still doing some header maintenance resulting in slow header update rate and slow header downloading. Fortunately that doesnt affect articles. =)

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by toastysoul View Post
    Currently, I'm use UNS + BN fill. I can't get anything over about 600 days, and miss a lot of stuff older than 450 days. I thought BN would be enough to fill in the gaps, but I have wasted 100's of GBs lately downloading unrepairable files. It's damn well aggravating. I'm almost considering getting a second block account with a 3rd provider to fill in what the fill server doesn't have. :lame:.
    Blocknews EU is missing many of the same articles as Highwinds. I recommend adding Blocknews US and Astraweb as fill servers.

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    Usenet server is cheapest than giganews...newsdemon is not a good provider. They have an awful support...never answer to questions ! i prefer usenetserver and newshosting for the price.They have an unlimited offer...i use that one (i found it on this usenet comparison engine) at $8.33 (unlimited speed+download)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123