Thread: Gta Vice City - The Graphics

Poster
    I have GTA Vice City, [COPIED], and I was really looking forward to playing it, as I heard it really outweighs the PS2 version. Now don't get me wrong, the gameplay was excellent, however I am a bit dissapointed where the Graphics are concerned. They are really 'Polygonish' compared to the PS2 version. Is this the same with everyone - that the PS2 is always better? Or does anyone know how to improve my graphics? My computer is newer than the game itself so I'm guessing its not really faulty in that respect. Is it because its copied? I know its the same game and stuff but I am just really impressed with lifelike graphics!

Thanks

Mat

2. Games   -   #2
    have you set the draw distance to full ?
    personally i think that vice city pc is miles better graphically than the ps2 version

3. Games   -   #3
    GTA3 on the PC had graphic options to turn some kind of blurring/blending effect on or off. try and see if that's still available as it could help.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Thanks you guys! I'll try later on.. you know.. coursework calls.. what a drag!

Mat

[On the brightside its IT coursework so I get to MSN and KaZaA at the same time ]