Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TorrentDay Review

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    td is using EST and not GMT? What a big noob site
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #22
    Oh dear, you still don't seem to be understanding me
    Regardless of time zones, the minutes and seconds shouldn't be different.....

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #23
    bazofia
    Great nick

TorrentDay has no IRC help channel? What a noob site.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #24
    I've been a member for a while now.
    The claim that it has 2+ million members streches the imagination quite a bit.
    ACTUAL seeders on a new release, a few hundred. Never truly high numbers.
    Latest releases are quickly posted, but if you are not quick there will be no seeders.
    You pay to be able to invite.
    A community full of memembers who are told to shut up and just say 'thank you'. Moderators who claim to be owrked to death... doing quite what isn't clear. Don't ask a question or make a statement without searching, searching again and better do so one more time... Rules, rules, rules...
    'Family' site? Vast amount of sexual Avatars (Yes, they are cute) and 'Punishers'.

Actually its all quite funny...

The torrents are all free of 'virii', but not always in good order. The forums are very much for a cliche.
    It has its own 'god'. Who I think is probably quite a nice guy really. But I'm not into worship...

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Torrentday signup page
    We just want to see how many cheaters will start respecting their accounts after they realize they can’t just come back in and get another one.
    So would it be fair to assume that "cheaters" are just people who don't donate?
    I've asked about this on TD without any answer. Seems we should know if we are cheating, and will be banned for doing it... whatever it means.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #26
    Addam, like me, you seem to have come to FST for the first time after experiencing an awkward situation at torrentday. So let me be the first to welcome you, and just to let you know, I don't get along with any of my brothers.

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #27
    n00b
    They did go invite only, but had a brief period of open registration about the first week of 2012.
    You must have DHT and Peer Exchange disabled, otherwise they will not let you download.
    The enormity of the content this site has is staggering!! Lots of TV and movie packs.
    Very reliable torrents with no bugs or viruses and of good quality.If you decide to post there, be careful.
    The mods are very heavy handed.

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    They did go invite only, but had a brief period of open registration about the first week of 2012.
    You must have DHT and Peer Exchange disabled, otherwise they will not let you download.
    The enormity of the content this site has is staggering!! Lots of TV and movie packs.
    Very reliable torrents with no bugs or viruses and of good quality.If you decide to post there, be careful.
    The mods there are idiots, just say it.

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #29
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #30
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    The mods there are idiots, just say it.
    I was trying to be polite.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast