Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Xp

ah. thank you both. could i ask one more favor. i've tried looking in the faq's and i've tried following the links that several people have posted. can you direct me to where i can find out how to use the cracks that i have downloaded?

meanwhile, i'm off to burn the wizard....oh no, wait ...that was supposed to be off to burn the cd...sorry

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    joliet is a bit newer filesystem over ISO9660 and as ObiWan says, allows longfilenames.

As for the Windows XP. just rename the .exe to .iso and you most likely will see that the file icon changes to one for 'Easy CD Creator Image' file. If that's the case then just click the file and Easy CD will launch automatically. If the icon doesn't change then you'll have to burn it like I said in my previous post.

As for the data CDs being more expensive than audio. That's not what I see. I see the audio ones are more expensive.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    cracks for what?

if it is for the activation the one you downloaded probaly wont need one
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by ObiWan@10 November 2003 - 15:19
    cracks for what?

if it is for the activation the one you downloaded probaly wont need one
    As for the Windows XP. just rename the .exe to .iso and you most likely will see that the file icon changes to one for 'Easy CD Creator Image' file. If that's the case then just click the file and Easy CD will launch automatically. If the icon doesn't change then you'll have to burn it like I said in my previous post.
    i can't...people are using the blasted file. *sigh* i hate shutting it down when people are downloading from me. but i am now in possession of WinISO, Nero, and CDMage. I also have the cracks for WinISO and Nero(this one only comes for XP and 2000 - unfortunately - and don't laugh at me - i have Me ) so to use the crack for Nero i have to be on xp...WinISO looks like it could extract everything without having to change the file extension. It can actually read the file. Nero got a touch complicated there for me and I didn't want to pester you all more than i already am. both nero and winiso are trial files...got them from the actual sites...bad idea? but to use any crack, i need to know how to use it...if you can point me in the right direction for a little block of instruction, i would truly appreciate it.

thanks for all your help, all of you. you're all the bomb!!

as for the price of the discs, maybe it's because i buy them at costco, 25 audio cd's were cheaper than 22 data cd's. and the rw disc's are even more.

i know, i know...but hey i got 3 more and they cost lest. every penny counts now-a-days.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by GhostInTheSystem@10 November 2003 - 13:47

as for the price of the discs, maybe it's because i buy them at costco, 25 audio cd's were cheaper than 22 data cd's. and the rw disc's are even more.

Ah yes, but were they the same manufacturor and the same quality?

Typically I find that the CDs marketed as being "audio" quality are more expensive. Fortunately, at my age I can't tell any difference so I buy the least expensive ones. And I never use RW discs at all, when blank CDs cost about a nickel, what's the point?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Whatever you do don't extract the files from the image and the burn the CD with the extracted files. The CD won't be bootable if you do that.

Just burn directly from the .iso to get a bootable CD.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    i understand. thank you. i probably would have done that. of course, someone did mention earlier with a link to get the boot discs from microsoft. but i would rather not do that.

one thing at a time.

do you believe this all happened because i was being lazy about teaching myself html code and web authoring? i think i probably put in twice as much work this way. all because i wanted macromedia dreamweaver, and if i was going to get that...might as well get studio and if i was going to do that might as well get xp pro...and then i saw the corporate...and lusted after it....sheesh. see where laziness gets you

and now i'm going to have to learn how to crack keys... maybe i should have stuck to the html LOL

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    You want a corporate key?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    i have the serial number for the corporate program...and i'm in the process of downloading nero with a serial number...i believe i only need one for winiso but i downloaded the crack, i just don't know how to implement it.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    i have the serial number for the corporate program
    Is it a valid one? There has been some blacklisted ones that won't let you update to the service pack 1. Does yours start with FC... something?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast