Thread: Bought L.A. Noire for my ps3

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Bought L.A. Noire for my ps3 today right after midnight from my local gamestop store. Played it until 2 am and then went to sleep. I actually was a bit drunk when I was playing the game, so my senses became dull (that's what sucks about alcohol) ; that's why I am still not sure if I liked the game. I will definitely play the game again and will tell you how good (or bad) the game is.

2. Games   -   #2
    I am waiting to get it when the price drops on Amazon. So in a few weeks. It looks really awesome. Red Dead Redemption was fantastic, so I would imagine this would be a good game also. I like GTA games until the story gets awful or dull.

3. Games   -   #3
    Didnt like this so....prefer shooters ;P

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    omg.ive seen a trailer of this game and i thought i was watching a movie.is very real.is my favourite type of games.ive finished godfather and vice city or san andreas.unfortunelly i cant afford a ps3 or a computer that allows me to play this awsome game!

5. Games   -   #5
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Completed the main story in the game yesterday. The second part of the game was incredible, but I didn't like the first part of the game as much as I liked the second, but maybe it was because I misunderstood something about it.
    Last edited by OlegL; 06-25-2011 at 08:55 AM.