Thread: Anyone Sharing Malibus Most Wanted?

Poster
    size:715276kb/s
    Iv been downloading this movie for three days now ...The highest it got to was like 4kb/s..This is one of the things that really piss me of...Iv donwloaded dvd screeners in 2-3 hours before..while some other take days to download ,even tho it has many users.
    So could anyone whos sharing it help me get my speed up?

thanx

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i got this from klite last year. it might be a bit old. keep trying, and do another search, and make sure u get the one with the most users

EDIT: oh, not last year, more like a couple months ago

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Have you tried keeping on the autosearch facillity for a few minutes to see if you can find more sources.
    When in the traafic section expand the Plus + sign if there are more than one sources try clicking on each individual + sign to find more sources.
    It really works for me,sometimes it goes up to 70,80kbs

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by zinc1@10 November 2003 - 12:57
    Have you tried keeping on the autosearch facillity for a few minutes to see if you can find more sources.
    When in the traafic section expand the Plus + sign if there are more than one sources try clicking on each individual + sign to find more sources.
    c, malibu isn't really an old movie. keep seraching, and u'll usually get 200kb/s+ for normal cable if it's good

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+10 November 2003 - 12:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 10 November 2003 - 12:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-zinc1@10 November 2003 - 12:57
    c, malibu isn&#39;t really an old movie. keep seraching, and u&#39;ll usually get 200kb/s+ for normal cable if it&#39;s good [/b][/quote]
    I do have it on autosearch...and I found about 24-25 users...But the speed is so slow..Im not sure how to do that + sign thing...U mean to download the same movie from different users??

200kb/s&#33;&#33;&#33;??..U gotta be kidding&#33;?..I never ever get that speed

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    U know..It could be that no one is sharing it ,,,cause it says im just downloading from one user

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by far+10 November 2003 - 13:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (far @ 10 November 2003 - 13:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@10 November 2003 - 12:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-zinc1
    @10 November 2003 - 12:57

c, malibu isn&#39;t really an old movie. keep seraching, and u&#39;ll usually get 200kb/s+ for normal cable if it&#39;s good
    I do have it on autosearch...and I found about 24-25 users...But the speed is so slow..Im not sure how to do that + sign thing...U mean to download the same movie from different users??

200kb/s&#33;&#33;&#33;??..U gotta be kidding&#33;?..I never ever get that speed [/b][/quote]
    r u using kazaa or klite?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    kazaa lite

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by far@10 November 2003 - 13:21
    Im not sure how to do that + sign thing...U mean to download the same movie from different users??

See when you are looking at the movies being downloaded in the traffic section of Kazaa Lite,if you have more than one user that you are downloading from you should have a little + plus sign.

If you click on it it opens up and you see all the names of the users of that file.
    Now you right click on each individual user and ask to find more sources to download.

When I do this I get plenty more users and the download speed increases rapidly.

I do hope you understand what I mean,I tried to be as plain as possible.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Thanx..I got it

But usually when I click on "find more sources to download" the search field opens..But this time it doesnt