Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Trump calls it quits

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Pray tell.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Trump renegotiated trade deals and brought some jobs back to the US. He didn't start any new wars, and he worked to unwind foreign entanglements. He deescalated tensions in Korea. He stood up to BLM and Antifa.
    Last edited by OlegL; 02-03-2024 at 11:11 PM.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    Obama brought more than double the jobs back to the U.S. War is often more a result of the unavoidable events than a conscious decision. Like the Republican Party, at it's essential core, neither BLM or Antifa are a bad thing.

To be fair, I'm sure that Jefferson Davis also did some good things.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Are you sure Obama brought a considerable number of jobs back to the U.S.?.. BLM and Antifa are leftist ideologies and they are harmful ideologies, but Obama, as far as I know, didn't oppose them.Trump was in opposition to illegal immigration, but Obama, as far as I know, didn't care much about this issue... I don't know much about Jefferson Davis except that he was President of the Confederacy. I assume you grew up in Canada and were taught American history there.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    So apparently you're pro-fascist and think that black lives don't matter. I'll keep that in mind when planning my next dinner party.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I have no idea if you are joking or not, but blacks are not oppressed in the U.S; that's why the idea black lives sometimes don't matter is meaningless. The only reason for the BLM ideology's existence is to perpetuate a myth.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    Tell that to George Floyd. Oh wait, you can't.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    The police definitely mistreated him, but he wouldn't have been in this predicament in the first place if he hadn't committed an actual crime. He was just one person; what happened to him doesn't prove anything. As I said before, I don't know if you are even being serious.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #109
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/list-p...-usa-1.4438618

What do most of these have in common? Excessive force was used against an unarmed black man by a white policeman and the killer wasn't prosecuted. I'm sure that police walk around scared all the time so I don't see how "being scared" in one particular incident is any excuse. Btw is only a small smattering of unprovoked cop on black violence. It's so prevalent that mothers have to tell their children to be compliant as possible if ever encountering police. Didn't help the black guy who was merely reaching for his license when the cop took that to be a threatening action and shot him half a dozen times but we live in hope.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #110
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    This website mentions only 14 cases. For example, it mentions Michael Brown's case. He committed a crime by stealing something, and he initiated violence toward a police officer. What about the remaining 13 cases? Are you sure none of these 13 remaining people were guilty of criminal behavior? What point are you trying to make? As I said, I have a suspicion you are simply joking.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast