Thread: Exe

I`ve downloaded many different versions of gta vicecity and fifa 2003, but when i`m opening the downloaded file it appers a window (as shown in the picture), but it`s closing it self after 1 second. Do i need a special program to unpack the file????? (it`s a EXE file with no icon)

2. Games   -   #2
    If its opening up that box, I would update your virus scanner and run a full system scan. I've only experienced that when installing some device drivers (which you are obviously not) and when installing ( ) a virus. If you dont have antivirus you can try here

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

or another free one, I'm sure someone will post a link.

Just my opinion.

3. Games   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    That's not always the reason it's because that is not a exe (executable file) thats why it just opens and closes just open up with WinIso if it doesn't work then u have a fake or a virus then just download norton 2004 pro.rar from kazaa and use that from now on.

4. Games   -   #4
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Have you tried changing the extensions? Sometimes the extension may need to been changed. Try changing to .iso or .bin and use WinIso as suggested. Btw, moving to post to more appropriate section. B)
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

5. Games   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    He doesn't even have to rename just open with WinIso if nothing comes up it's a fake.