Thread: Case in table

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Saw it on reddit yesterday. Basically the case was in the table with a glass lid and blue leds. Looked like it was watercooled too. Build had a 3 monitor setup (two vertical either side of a horizontal).

Anyone able to find it? It had a leather chair in the picture.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thank you!!!

Nearly jizzed: http://tweakers.net/gallery/45974/fo...m/?MapID=16028

Sick of this shit generic Thermaltake V9 and the annoying red led at the front - motherfucker lights the whole room at night. Been looking at builds for inspiration for some time now, anything from in a fishtank to a microwave. My next build will definitely have appeasing blue leds. Don't know why anyone would want an intrusive colour like red lighting up their room.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Quasar's Avatar Member
    Damn, that is impressive. I'm tempted to snag some pics of that for a background.
    I found this site some time ago, if anyone's interested. Might provide some inspiration. http://www.million-dollar-pc.com/

Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Don't know why anyone would want an intrusive colour like red lighting up their room.
    Perhaps some "ladies of the evening" could use it to attract customers.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    That site is amazing Quasar.