Thread: Iso ?

us4
    can anyone tell me how to open an .iso file ??? i just get a "not a valid win_32 application error ... whats it all mean,Im Lost

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    An .iso file is a cd image that needs to be burnt (using Nero or Roxio): guide to burning cds here

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Searching can find you answers to many of these frequently asked questions.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    You use this with a cd burner software eg: Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by us4@10 November 2003 - 14:32
    can anyone tell me how to open an .iso file ??? i just get a "not a valid win_32 application error ... whats it all mean,Im Lost
    looks like a currupt download to me, but if it is a real iso just burn it using nero or easy cd creator, as others have said

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kunal+10 November 2003 - 21:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal &#064; 10 November 2003 - 21:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-us4@10 November 2003 - 14:32
    looks like a currupt download to me, but if it is a real iso just burn it using nero or easy cd creator, as others have said [/b][/quote]
    It,s a CD image (as in a copy of certain, mainly software, games etc that expect to be run, at least partially from the CD.) thats all.
    Search for cracks. keys, etc.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    sometimes you will need to open the iso to obtain a serial or code that has been placed in it. try isobuster,winiso or ultraiso

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    The newer versions of WinRAR can open .ISO files.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Or you could mount it to your hard drive using daemon-tools http://www.daemon-tools.cc/portal/portal.php