Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being a house husband is f*@king great :-)

My wife is off visiting her Mum, so I've been off work looking after my kids for 10 days now, and it's absolutely wonderful. I want to do this full time... fuck working for a living!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Who gives a festering fuck? Certainly not me and definitely not Callum. If he did, he would've harshed you by now.

In other news, your wife is clearly looking further afield. Perhaps for some black cock, while your kids have their eyes peeled for their real dad.

Hello.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I certainly hope she's looking further afield, she's just another dishonest woman, and it'd make divorcing her a shit load easier.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    She must be a right cunt if she left the kids with you, like.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Oh! She is... don't get me wrong, she's not in your league of cuntiness, but she's at the top of the much lower league that she is in.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Best you could do at the time? Not your post, like, her.

I'm beginning to suspect that you don't even have a wife, or children for that matter.

How could you?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    No I could have done better, but I was blindsided and rushed into it. Stupid fucking cunt that I am. I should have stuck to my original plan to never get married and just play the field. Life would have been better. Instead I ignored my mates advice about the 'rule of Fs' and started thinking women were worth more than that, and before I knew wtf was happening I got myself into this fucking mess. It's a sorry tale... one I hope the young lads around here can learn from... remember the rule of Fs... stick to it... women aren't worth the hassle.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 05-22-2011 at 05:06 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Yeah, like you had mates.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    No I could have done better, but I was blindsided and rushed into it. Stupid fucking cunt that I am. I should have stuck to my original plan to never get married and just play the field. Life would have been better. Instead I ignored my mates advice about the 'rule of Fs' and started thinking women were worth more than that, and before I knew wtf was happening I got myself into this fucking mess. It's a sorry tale... one I hope the young lads around here can learn from... remember the rule of Fs... stick to it... women aren't worth the hassle.
    What is the 'Rule of Fs'?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    What is the 'Rule of Fs'?
    Do you really care, Unesco?

Probably something to do with being a spastic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast