Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FuckYeahTorrents Review

superpagla's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Don't take it too seriously.
    I'll keep it to ur code...I am an encoder and encode movies with just p4....thats what i wanna say.....

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Black themes hurts your eyes, true story.
    It depends. Waffles' "black and blue" stylesheet is awesome, for example.

By the way, this is the wrong place for this - there's a section for tracker reviews.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #13
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    Wrong. Thats probably because you are not visiting page for 1st time and has already stored caches on ur system.Proof This give ETA of 18 sec for 1st time visitor with 1.5mbps connection if no DNS delay is considered.
    No offence dude but most of Infinite T-I forums "sell" VIP. And what is review expert anyway? Can i get this degree plz plz plz . btw If u are by any chance referring to T-I.com they are little gay IMO.
    First I wanted to say that there may be a bug or something wrong with FYT or ISP not with ur pc (saw ur proof. I'm clueless). And my friend just joined there while talking in mobile. And we have 2 pc in our house. by brother also opened an acc. We 3 all are QUBEE User.
    2nd Trading acc in T-I is forbidden. So i think U understand what will happen if someone try to sell acc there....
    Review Expert :It was for convincing u that he is a good member and Don't think I gave him that title for nothing.

No offence intended.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    It depends. Waffles' "black and blue" stylesheet is awesome, for example.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    By the way, this is the wrong place for this - there's a section for tracker reviews.
    I'm a n00b. I can't post it there. If possible pls transfer it. And I wanted people to join there And that's why I post it here in the first place. To tell u the news.
    Last edited by superpagla; 05-25-2011 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #14
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by superpagla View Post
    Example: many people badmouthed the torrentday....TD is excepting members without the confirmation msg. Why...because when they start sorting, they will just pluck the bad members out of their tracker. they aren't taking any upload application form now
    You see, this is where you lost credibility. There's a reason td gets badmouthed, it's a terrible site run by scheming censoring idiots. It's not like standing up for the underdog, it's like henching for a dick. You can't blame n00bness on this, because I was n00b at private bt (still am) and I could tell something was seriously wrong with their site within the first 30 minutes. I think the important thing here is intelligence, you don't have to be elite to know what's going on and what's really a waste of time.

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You can't blame n00bness on this, because I was n00b at private bt (still am) and I could tell something was seriously wrong with their site within the first 30 minutes. I think the important thing here is intelligence, you don't have to be elite to know what's going on and what's really a waste of time.
    Oh yeah smart guy then explain your continuing presence here then.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Oh yeah smart guy then explain your continuing presence here then.
    I can explain, but what do I have to explain?

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You can't blame n00bness on this, because I was n00b at private bt (still am) and I could tell something was seriously wrong with theirthis site within the first 30 minutes. I think the important thing here is intelligence, you don't have to be elite to know what's going on and what's really a waste of time.

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #18
    Hmm, this in context could refer to td or FST, but since you changed it to this, I'm assuming you are bringing the focus to FST. In which case, I already lost track of the point. I don't know what point I need to make, and now here I am just making some spam post to acknowledge the fact that I saw your post. I could just close the tab, but then I'll never have known what was going on. I think I'm overthinking this, let me think about it.

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #19
    Don't think too long.

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hey guys, could you please stop thinking here- you are making other members uncomfortable. Thinking here is as taboo as shouting in a library, or being quiet in a movie theater...

Geeze, sum peeple...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast