Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitspyder

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    My Bitme account was disabled due to inactivity. I kept the account in good standing, but did not log in for a while. TBH, I did not really like the "download anything as soon as it's posted just so you can survive" mentality there. I don't like to download unless I plan to use/view/save whatever it is.

That said, I do have a need for a truly good e-learning tracker. From what I've heard, Bitspyder is the closest competitor to Bitme.

My interests include cooking, photography, parenting, academics, philosophy, computer use (networking, repair, photoshop, animation), gardening, home repair, woodworking, CNC woodworking, and general health.

I am looking for a variety of media (books, videos, training).

Questions:

Is Bitspyder the best choice for my interests?

What is the "climate" like there?

Are there any better options for me?

Thanks for any help you can offer!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    никогда не вернуться BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    bitspyder may help you in some of those man , if you want invite send your ( Gmail )

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thanks for your kind offer, badea. You appear to be a very generous member, and I have found nothing that would indicate otherwise, however, I prefer to receive invites from people who I either know, or are active in sections outside of the invite/trade areas.

I do know you have made a lot of people happy with your generous give-aways and do not believe you are an active trader.

*EDIT* As seen below, I stand corrected. Badea does trade.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-26-2011 at 12:43 AM. Reason: update
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    никогда не вернуться BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Yes , i trade invites , so what ??

i wanna give you not to get something from you

and as you want

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I didn't even spot you as a trader. However, I value my accounts, and don't want one I could potentially enjoy to ban me because my inviter got caught breaking the most basic of rules- don't trade.

Thanks, anyway.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Galardo's Avatar ⇛ C◐ŕe S∍∍d∍r ⇚ BT Rep: +1
    My suggestion to MBM, would be have an account in all these three tracker Bitspyder, Eblitz and myanamouse(I don't spell this right most of the time, you could google it) I'm deeply happy with the content I get from here.

So if you want an invite you know what to do PM
    Cheers!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    ò 2characters
    Last edited by yevgeny; 05-27-2011 at 08:58 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Galardo View Post
    myanamouse(I don't spell this right most of the time, you could google it)
    I think you're talking about MyAnonamouse (and I didn't have to google it ). Note they allow you to apply for an invite, instructions are on /inviteapp.php.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Galardo's Avatar ⇛ C◐ŕe S∍∍d∍r ⇚ BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    myanamouse(I don't spell this right most of the time, you could google it)
    I think you're talking about MyAnonamouse (and I didn't have to google it ). Note they allow you to apply for an invite, instructions are on /inviteapp.php.
    ahh there you go, you had your FST username (MyAnonamouse ) on that tracker hence you could make out

@MBT: are you really in search of Bitspyder . I was excepting your email this day for the invite

If you like my post please add a reputation.

Spoiler: Show

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ahh there you go, you had your FST username (MyAnonamouse ) on that tracker hence you could make out
    Alright, I cheated.

If you like my post please add a reputation.
    That's not what BT rep is there for
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast