Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bittorrent 'retirement' giveaway

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Damn, it was so easy to attract opportunistic traders to this thread. I have the feeling we haven't yet seen the last of them here.

Nice giveaway by the way, and welcome to the usenet. Looking forward to see you posting NZBs too here.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Possible for me to have the iPlay account? Please

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Btw i can't seem to find a way to change the password over at TTG . If it is not possible i can't giveaway that account because my password there is used and somewhere else

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Seed007's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would like to apply for PTP

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Stabber,

First of all i want to thank you for providing a wonderful giveaway for all of us, i want bithumen account, been looking to get in for a long time, because of good pre-times there, some nice packs and awesome speed. please consider me and choose me, i promise that i will follow all the rules of the tracker, seed as long as possible

thanks a lot

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    People keep saying nice giveaway ... WTF ... he's handing out accounts, something most trackers explicitely forbid, and for obvious reasons.

What about the people whoinvited you to those trackers, and now see you are giving them away to people that 'seem' thrustworthy, hell ... you even told that scumbag trader TTS he would have gotten your db9-account???

I hope you never have to return to look for invites for the accounts you're giving away now. I'll be there to tell you the same thing I'm telling you today.
    And yes, I know, you're into Usenet now ... I'm into usenet too, but I'm smart enough to realise a combo of BT and Usenet is better than Usenet alone.

Just my 2c about the handing out of accounts here ...
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    After a massive hit of pms about db9 i decided NOT to giveaway it .

The reason is because i feel that the account will eventually be traded and i don't want that .
    Teh n00b.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    no need for name calling. lol
    Last edited by Gorbux; 07-07-2011 at 06:27 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    People keep saying nice giveaway ... WTF ... he's handing out accounts, something most trackers explicitely forbid, and for obvious reasons.

What about the people whoinvited you to those trackers, and now see you are giving them away to people that 'seem' thrustworthy, hell ... you even told that scumbag trader TTS he would have gotten your db9-account???

I hope you never have to return to look for invites for the accounts you're giving away now. I'll be there to tell you the same thing I'm telling you today.
    And yes, I know, you're into Usenet now ... I'm into usenet too, but I'm smart enough to realise a combo of BT and Usenet is better than Usenet alone.

you the scumbag

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

I prefer to give my account so someone who will actually use it instead of leaving it there to rot . It's beneficial not only for the person who gets the account but for the tracker as well . But i respect your opinion

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast