Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Open letter to those in charge .

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Please stop deleting J-dye's idiotic posts.
    Seriously I dislike him as much as the guy or for that matter his mum does but given the current activity trend at least it breaks up the bt trades.

PS please don't anyone suggest if I don't like it then I should make my own threads because besides being more than a little ironic, truth be told as far as life am sadly but an empty cup and thus only exist to be filled with others wisdom.

And of course beer .

Wisdom and beer but not in that order obviously.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    And by "wisdom", you really mean semen.

You are truly disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Truly?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Well, not in a J-dye sort of way, but at least 7%.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    You on the other hand are filled with both semen and occasionally seamen .Occasionally sometimes the semen of seamen.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I'll agree on what you say wrt J-dye's work, to a certain point.

When posting in the BT section he fits in eerily well, and is often more coherent than yon average bittard. You might even say he does add content. He does nothing for the lounge, tho.

But to be really really fair, they should start deleting any and all of Oleg's posts as well. He's even more useless, and steals oodles of time from those who interact with him.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I've come to understand J-Dye as the guy who always posts out of context. His posts don't even match the context of the threads he creates. What got him started on this trend in the first place?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Most likely his being a crack baby with fetal alcohol syndrome. As for events on the site, they go back further than I was aware of.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    J-Dye used to be a happy little camper and lounge lizard posting largely here, but someone must have peed in his cornflakes or something similar ( I personally blame Chavis) because he lost the plot and spam bombed the lounge, even creating multiple identities to carry on the tirade. It has been the most longwinded and yet somehow pointless tantrum I have ever witnessed.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #10
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    J-Dye used to be a happy little camper and lounge lizard posting largely here, but someone must have peed in his cornflakes or something similar ( I personally blame Chavis) because he lost the plot and spam bombed the lounge, even creating multiple identities to carry on the tirade. It has been the most longwinded and yet somehow pointless tantrum I have ever witnessed.
    I guess not all of us need to maintain personal lives, since he must have been doing this for well over a year. Seems a bit of effort to keep up with no real tangible reward. Wouldn't it just be easier to take out your frustrations through mass murder?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast