Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: If The "big Bang" Theory Is Correct...

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Like i said, it's all so simple really ----->finally gets it It was a joke right ?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I dont know but I like pizza!

Peace brotherdoobie

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Quantum Mechanics and Newtonian Physics aren't my strongest subjects, but, this paragraph from a book dedicated by Wheeler is brilliant .

"Behind it all is surely an idea so simple, so beautiful, so compelling, that when - in a decade, a century, or a millenium we grasp it, we will all say to each other, how could it be otherwise? How could we have been so stupid for so long? ..... to the still unknown person(s) who will further illuminate the magic of the strange and beautiful world of ours by discovering. How come the quantum? How come the existence?"

4. Lounge   -   #44
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I just bumped this because I can't have the last post on Tuesday by Wednesday. It was confusing me.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    According to m-theory, the big bang may have been the result of two colliding universes in m-space. What set of the creation of those universes, or those that came before them or...is a bit more to think about.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Originally posted by h4mx0r@11 November 2003 - 05:29
    somehow I think we dont exist at all. Life is some illusion that is somewhat a huge multiplayer game or something. No, Im not saying the matrix, but something like that. (without the robots and computers and stuff)
    I totally agree. I think when your time is over you will find yourself sitting at the side of a giant chess board. You can only hope that the queen does not go first.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Aren't the aboriginals in Aussie-Land talking about "dream-time", you know, we are all in someone else's dream.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Come Snny! Get away to your Grandads. On your way back Book a ticket to come over here after Xmas. Mrs Bigboab and I are getting new ones, I can see problems arising. Her whole family can not see the point in algebra.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    It would be a change of scenery at least, though I sometimes doubt people around these parts would be able to operate their tv's, videos, videogames, computers and cellphones without me

10. Lounge   -   #50
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by bigboab@11 November 2003 - 13:22
    Come Snny! Get away to your Grandads. On your way back Book a ticket to come over here after Xmas. Mrs Bigboab and I are getting new ones, I can see problems arising. Her whole family can not see the point in algebra.
    We seem to have had a thread-shift here.

Is this a new slant on the super-string theory? Or just random thoughts materialising out of nowhere?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast