Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCC please

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm judging you based on your request.

Just because you are "honest" that you are going to cheat the system does not make you honest/trustworthy/a good member.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    what would you have wanted me to say ? "give me an invite ...oh and I am from romania so I won't be able to use it"?
    Last edited by cibu; 05-31-2011 at 10:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    IDK, maybe you should respect the wishes of the site and join ones that have the same 0-day content. I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you could find a couple. While you are on those, try to follow the rules so more trackers don't decide to "unfairly" ban Romanians.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    If the place actively forbids Romanians from registering, maybe you should just forget about it. I know, it may not look like a good idea since SCC is so awesome and stuff, but... just saying. If my country was a bit more popular among trackers' blocklists (and very thankfully, it isn't), that's probably what I'd do.

cibu, you do come as a good person to me, and I'm pretty sure that you'd otherwise be a good member of the tracker, but would you invite someone who will admittedly trick the system from the very beginning of his membership anywhere? Your account would probably be put at risk if you did. That's why you're getting all this "trolling".

No offense meant, of course.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I guess you're right anon . Thank you for the kind words and for explaining it to me ...
    What do you think ? should I keep this thread or should I just close it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    That's up to you. If you think there may still be someone willing to invite you...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Can't you just ask your friends that have already made accounts to invite you, you seem to have extra money, why don't you just donate on their account and get your invitation that way.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    I think that I will have to do that eventually .... I talked to a friend and I only need to donate 10 euros for an invite ...
    I'm gonna keep this thread open for a while and see what happens .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Once I talked to staff member from SCC about this whole banned countries thing and he mentioned that it's ok to register from banned country if you have a seedbox. There won't be any consequences what so ever if you stop using seedbox and start using site from your (banned) country. What that basicly means - it's ok to join if you have a seedbox, but you are a threat if you don't have one.
    It's up to you to decide whether you want to join a tracker staffed by a bunch of hypocrites or not. I did my choice.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Once I talked to staff member from SCC about this whole banned countries thing and he mentioned that it's ok to register from banned country if you have a seedbox. There won't be any consequences what so ever if you stop using seedbox and start using site from your (banned) country. What that basicly means - it's ok to join if you have a seedbox, but you are a threat if you don't have one.
    On TL, you can also bring your account back from the dead if you pay a lowly $50. Even if it was breaking a rule that got you banned in the first place. greedy.gif

But well, servers aren't free.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast