Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SCC please

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    I guess you're right anon . Thank you for the kind words and for explaining it to me ...
    What do you think ? should I keep this thread or should I just close it?

Move to U>S. or to Green Goblin country, which is "Down under".....LOL

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It suddenly became soooo obvious why he gave away so many invites lately without much attention who he distributed it too.

The problem is there are so many regulars here that have seen this kind of behaviour time and time again and that can see right through that kind of 'generosity'.

There is no doubt in my mind that you will eventually get your SCC-invite ... if you are openly claiming to circumvent their 'Romanian' rule I guess trading your way in is just a breath away.

Since you are displaying so many screenshots with trackers where you upped a TB in 14 days/a month (apparently you got 10 or more invites after 13 weeks at iPlay that you handed out here without even doing the slightest check of your possible invitees) I can only say you've been collecting a number of trackers and won't stop before you have them all.

you are one of the reasons BT is such a crappy way of getting one's files lately.
    Last edited by Disme; 06-01-2011 at 07:07 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    And you my fellow FSt-er are gay . You saw my screenshots and never realised that I am actually active on a lot of those trackers .
    Edit/// I would like to say more but it's not worth it ... you're jumping to conclusion without even talking to me . You don't know me and you don't know what I want to do / what I do .
    I can see that this thread is a big ass fail , so , the end !
    Last edited by cibu; 06-01-2011 at 10:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123