Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SCC please

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

Arrow

Hello guys !
    I'm sure that there are a lot of people out there who want to get in to Scc but I'm gonna make this thread and hope that someone here will have an invite and will want to help me out !
    My story is this , I used to have a scc account in the past ( about 2009) and then I had a period ( about 1-2 years ) when I left the torrenting scene . In that period of time I lost almost all of my accounts , due to inactivity .
    Right now I am trying to get back into all the trackers that I used to have , but my luck is that Romania is kinda banned from a couple of them .
    At the moment I have some excellent trackers but I still wanna join Scc and the reason is quite simple , because of their packs , pree time ( I'm on irc on the #pree and I always see that SCC has the first releases ) , the excellent quality of the torrents and ..because I miss my old account .
    I recently started to use seedboxes ( from feral) and right now I have the Burst-reloaded seedbox which is connected to a 10gb/s internet link from OVH . So making and keeping a good ratio on SCC will be no problem for me .
    The only problem is that I am from Romania and we have a ban on SCC , but ( I know this sounds kinda stupid ) I have a solution to that too , so I will be able to make an account and keep it for a long time .
    I have a couple of proofs from a few trackers that will let you guys know just how active I am :
    Spoiler: Show

I have also made a print screen of my seedbox ( a couple of minutes ago ) while I was downloading a torrent . The speed that is on that screen is my regular speed ( I caught 120 mb/s downloading a torrent but I did not think about making a screenshot ) .
    So that's about it guys . I hope someone here will be kind enough to send me an invite and help me out !

Oh and if you need any more information about me , please ask !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Aren't Romania and India banned from SCC? I think I read something about that, though I'm not sure about this.

Oops, you posted that. Anyway, how do you intend to use a seedbox forever and never reveal your true IP ?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 05-31-2011 at 07:58 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Yup , we are banned but as I said in the post , I have a couple of friends who made accounts ( about 2 months ago ) and they still are able to use them . I know what I have to do so that I can create the account . So in case anyone wants to help me out , do not worry , I will be able to use the invite !

Late edit//// I know a thing that I can do and after I register an account I can use my romanian ip address and I will not lose the account . And I'm not talking on theory . I have 3 friends that have done that and it worked.
    Last edited by cibu; 05-31-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Whether SCC was right in banning Romanians or not because presumably they as a whole seem to be less than entirely trustworthy( see original post in this thread for concrete evidence thereof),please explain to me how besides "missing it" any of that other stuff you wrote is compelling in it's reasoning?

I meaning seeing as even though you seem to have little problem being a fraud/liar/cheat or however you want to word it and by assisting anyone in that practice by default then I'd also become one myself ?

Even if you do have a Gb seedbox ,like packs and live in some alternate universe where fast pretimes are actually important.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Last thing i want is another seedbox at scc, it's a No from me, i am going to ignore all that other crap you wrote about cheating the system as it makes no difference to me.(If you got money to waste why don't you just get a usenet account, torrents are not that much fun.)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Whether SCC was right in banning Romanians or not because presumably they as a whole seem to be less than entirely trustworthy( see original post in this thread for concrete evidence thereof),please explain to me how besides "missing it" any of that other stuff you wrote is compelling in it's reasoning?

I meaning seeing as even though you seem to have little problem being a fraud/liar/cheat or however you want to word it and by assisting anyone in that practice by default then I'd also become one myself ?

Even if you do have a Gb seedbox ,like packs and live in some alternate universe where fast pretimes are actually important.
    And here we go with the trolling ... I don't understand something... How come , these days , when someone makes a simple request you guys start trolling and posting without actually helping the OP of the request ?
    You have to understand something ... This is a request thread and I would like to talk to someone who would be able to invite me . Nothing else !
    Things have changed on FST since I joined.... nowdays it's hard to get some help and actually receive an invite for a request .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No, it isn't too difficult to get a req filled- IFF people know they can trust you. When you announce in your request that your country has been banned, AND that you know a way to CHEAT the site AND that your friends do it, too. You are asking for rejection.

Not to mention- your giveaways show no respect for the sites you are currently a member of.

By your own admission, you have no desire to follow the rules of a site you are requesting. Why would ANYONE invite you to a site they care about?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I stated that my country is banned because I didn't want to misslead anyone ... I was honest and sincere regarding that thing .
    I also said that I know a way to be able to create an account so that the people understand that if they invite me , they will not lose their invite , I will be able to use it .
    And if you would check my rep/giveaways , you would see that I have helped a bunch of people , and they all have their accounts active ( I have checked every one of them ) so I may have a different way ( then you guys ) to make my giveaways , but I still get the job done and invite good people .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    When sites ban Romanians, I am certain they have you in their minds when they make the decision.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    :| seriously? You really believe that ?
    You're quite easy to judge people I see .
    But anywayz that's your oppinion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast