Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing A .bin On A Tv Without A .cue?

hey guys, ive got league of extraordinary gentlemen dvd screener, but only the 2 bins, im not sure what to do, ive tried burning the actually mpeg inside but it dont work, etc etc, any ideas

Thanks Chris

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Hey Dude,
    As far as I know you definately need the respective cue files.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    thats what i thought aswell, because unlike games as far as i know u cant convetr to an ISO althought i did try with no luck, anyone else know anyways ?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Don't know about converting, but you can open them with videoLAN (I did it with my Underworld bins)

You could also try to mount the image in Daemon Tools and play it with your media player

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    what u can do is extract the mpeg from the bin file using isobuster. make sure you select "Extract but FILTER only M2F2 Mpeg frames"

then you can use nero to burn the mpeg with a vcd template. if it was originally a svcd or kvcd, then uncheck "Create standard compliant CD".

hope this helps B)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    quik im not too sure what to once ive done Extract but FILTER only M2F2 Mpeg frames, it extracts other folders aswell not just mpeg, but when i choose mpeg in the vcd on nero it asks to convert where u say create compliant disk wheres that ?

gura i want it on tv u see, ive watched it on powerDVD with dameon, u see im doing it for a friend and he wants to watch it on hiS DVD player, thanks both

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Well canīt you just create your own cue file.

Hope Iīm doing this right:

Open notepad and type the following:

FILE "INSERT FILE NAME HERE.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

Then just save the file with the .cue extension and voilla.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    @freak
    in the wizard that pops up with nero, select Video CD from the left hand side, then you should have the option for the complient CD. then click NEW and drag and drop only the mpeg file. nero will then check the file and if it was encoded properly and is small enough to fit on one cd, you can go ahead and burn it.

you could try what barky said, but i think every cue file is unique for the bin file, otherwise why would they make it like that?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Barky@11 November 2003 - 00:47
    Well canīt you just create your own cue file.

Hope Iīm doing this right:

Open notepad and type the following:

FILE "INSERT FILE NAME HERE.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

Then just save the file with the .cue extension and voilla.
    yeah, thats right.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    i was using nero express no wonder i couldnt see the compliant thing, lol ive added the mpg it checked it then i clicked burn, says to big basically, but asks if i want to overburn at my own risk ? should i ?

Ive jsut done it, it burned ok, i put in dvd player by tv, on the tv says VCD but screen stays black and time doesnt move. any ideas ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast