Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Do You Think Tupac Is Alive?

Well...i don't know for sure but, if he is still just wandering around.....what is he waiting for?

2. Music   -   #42
    yeah i agree what is he waitin for. there have been many stories about how pac's comin back. but why does he wait, its stupid. if he is alive he should just come back and get it ova wit
    peace

3. Music   -   #43
    Poster
    Originally posted by ThE - hOuNt@13 November 2003 - 05:39
    yo the man has to be dead.

if he were to walk around his streets then someone would recognise him and sooner or lata everyone would know hes alive.

also if he came back he would get sued for fraud.

if he was stayin at home, seriously who could stay inside there home for 7 or more years straight.

datz why he must be dead.

peace
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2pac is hidin in some islands so people cant spot him

4. Music   -   #44
    Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    2 Pac is dead. Get over it and move on with your life.

5. Music   -   #45
    2pac is hidin in some islands so people cant spot him

Good point but i still rekon he is dead.

6. Music   -   #46
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by ThE - hOuNt@12 November 2003 - 21:39
    yo the man has to be dead.

if he were to walk around his streets then someone would recognise him and sooner or lata everyone would know hes alive.

also if he came back he would get sued for fraud.

if he was stayin at home, seriously who could stay inside there home for 7 or more years straight.

datz why he must be dead.

peace
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    YOU are so smart!

That point about staying inside a house for 7 or more years is intelligent!

7. Music   -   #47
    haha....yeah.

8. Music   -   #48
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@10 November 2003 - 17:38

3. 2Pac has completed 2 movies, 3 LP's, and keeps on appearing on new artist's albums... (Many of the unheard songs 2Pac has completed are unreleased and not on any albums) Why would he do so much at one time??? With so many people upset about 2Pac's death, literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash...
    People lately have been calling up the local radio stations here in Fresno and saying "How can 2Pac & Biggie have a new song released when they are both dead? How can Eminem worked with them?'

I guess people don't know how you can do so much with computers these days. I often find it funny.
    in other news-- groucho marx and cary grant team up from beyond the grave with paula abdul to collaborate on the dopest diet coke joints the world has ever seen.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345