Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Tupac Is Alive?

ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    I'm sorry to say it but he is definitly dead, I have the autopsy picture on my 'puter

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

2. Music   -   #32
    Pac is dead only in his body not in soul he lives on in my and other true pac fans hearts forever. But even if he was still around i dont think we would know about it i dont think he would want the fame back.

at 50 cent gangster with his cigar burns saying he got shot (aint nothin to be proud of even if he did just proves hes a victom) at him being scared and hiring tons of bodyguards at him dressing like pretty boy to sum it all up into 1 word WANNABE

3. Music   -   #33
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    He's like a black Elvis or something, those americanos appear to have overactive imaginations when it comes to celebrities methinks.

4. Music   -   #34
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    god damn it this man is dead i hate this dude i pissed on his grave im so tired of 2pac the only true dumb thing about it is 1 of u dumb s..ts is buying his crap and keeping him alive

5. Music   -   #35
    Poster
    Hes dead alright cause i ICE that biatch.

6. Music   -   #36
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Haha! Krazy Noobs!

7. Music   -   #37
    yo the man has to be dead.

if he were to walk around his streets then someone would recognise him and sooner or lata everyone would know hes alive.

also if he came back he would get sued for fraud.

if he was stayin at home, seriously who could stay inside there home for 7 or more years straight.

datz why he must be dead.

peace
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Music   -   #38
    Originally posted by ThE - hOuNt@13 November 2003 - 05:39
    yo the man has to be dead.

if he were to walk around his streets then someone would recognise him and sooner or lata everyone would know hes alive.

also if he came back he would get sued for fraud.

if he was stayin at home, seriously who could stay inside there home for 7 or more years straight.

datz why he must be dead.

peace
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the wonders of a simple baseball cap

9. Music   -   #39
    I'm sorry to say it but he is definitly dead, I have the autopsy picture on my 'puter
    I agree. It's extremely hard to walk around after you've had an autopsy. blehhh :x

10. Music   -   #40
    how do you know the body was real buddy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast