Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TheBlackHand,me

reddy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    would some one help me through there irc

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by reddy View Post
    would some one help me through there irc
    What do you need help with? The site doesn't even seem to be working.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    reddy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    cant believe it...they were fine few weeks bac, usually there login is through a specific login link which is mailed to the email add provided by the user at the time of registrartion and then through a pin ..kinda double security ...thats how the site opens to the page ...well anon...as u r an experienced member ..i am convinced that site is having prob...thanks anon

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by reddy View Post
    cant believe it...they were fine few weeks bac, usually there login is through a specific login link which is mailed to the email add provided by the user at the time of registrartion and then through a pin ..kinda double security ...thats how the site opens to the page ...well anon...as u r an experienced member ..i am convinced that site is having prob...thanks anon
    looks like there having sever probs :/ im getting the same hopefully they will be back up soon and yes im a member and no ive not been banned

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by paradox8 View Post
    I can confirm what Jebus said about there being something in the pipeline at the moment...and I assure you should it all come into fruition it will be with a complete and utter focus on stability and consistency.

The constant downtimes towards the end of TBH pissed us staff off every bit as much as it pissed off the users, if anything it pissed us off even more! We certainly do not want things to be like that ever again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    Just waiting on a few things to sort out...but it looks like we've at least picked out the server lol...sooner than later this will happen!
    May 15th is the back up we will use
    Figured you guys could use an update on wtf is going on.
    Last edited by kingeater; 06-17-2011 at 06:42 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    One of the admin there is a member here, (can't remember his name) and I'm hoping to get some kind of news from him sooner or later.
    Teh n00b.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Which one? Bumrocks? Considering Jebus and Paradox8 are just a step below Admin, they're pretty good sources
    /Also, hearing some of it from a mod there helps too hehe

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Hope ya guys get back online soon enough. I had some TBH rips added to the queue to DL.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kingeater View Post
    Which one? Bumrocks? Considering Jebus and Paradox8 are just a step below Admin, they're pretty good sources
    /Also, hearing some of it from a mod there helps too hehe
    Yes, I was referring to Bumrocks. Actually it is almost impossible to remember every nick everytime. So....
    Teh n00b.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Hehe, true enough. I could only keep track half of the time anyways. BTW, I loved those short films that you used to up over there. Would've snatched em if I didn't already have em

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast