Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going To Build My Dream Pc

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Whats the computer for? How much are you willling to spend....just wait for him to answer that before we post anything else.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Also, if you have a monitor from another computer you will be using tell us. Or if you have a Harddrive that you want to use.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@14 November 2003 - 14:45
    Whats the computer for?  How much are you willling to spend....just wait for him to answer that before we post anything else.
    Also, if you have a monitor from another computer you will be using tell us. Or if you have a Harddrive that you want to use.
    u were saying....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@14 November 2003 - 13:42
    It amazes me how someone who doesn't know the first thing about computers would attempt to build one.  Go find someone to do it for you.

That's not entirely fair - my old boss (left there two weeks ago, whoopee&#33 had never even used a computer when his new g/f started making noises about a new one, so he built one in a couple of days. Worked perfectly, and they're now using it in the shop he owns, 6 years later.
    Granted, my old boss has a modicum of common sense (possibly more?) but it's not very difficult to throw it together if you know what you need.

Having said all this, the spelling & punctuation in the original post leads me to believe they're better off leaving it to a parent.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Smurfette+15 November 2003 - 05:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smurfette @ 15 November 2003 - 05:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@14 November 2003 - 13:42
    It amazes me how someone who doesn&#39;t know the first thing about computers would attempt to build one.&nbsp; Go find someone to do it for you.

That&#39;s not entirely fair - my old boss (left there two weeks ago, whoopee&#33 had never even used a computer when his new g/f started making noises about a new one, so he built one in a couple of days. Worked perfectly, and they&#39;re now using it in the shop he owns, 6 years later.
    Granted, my old boss has a modicum of common sense (possibly more?) but it&#39;s not very difficult to throw it together if you know what you need.

Having said all this, the spelling & punctuation in the original post leads me to believe they&#39;re better off leaving it to a parent. [/b][/quote]
    If he took a couple of days to build one it would seem he took the time to find out what went where and how.

As for this guy, he asks for help four days ago and can&#39;t even be bothered coming back to see what&#39;s posted. As far as I&#39;m concerned, if he&#39;s that ignorant he doesn&#39;t deserve help. I also suspect he only posted for something to do.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    BANNED
    Well here we are, one whole week later and this guy still hasn&#39;t had the decency to come back. We&#39;ll have to keep an eye on you lad, not a good start&#33;

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    i agree that he just posted because he needed something to do. hes just taking up peoples time. but what do i know, i know nothing about building a computer.

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    sorry i took so long to get back about the budget,budget is no problem at all,to all those who took the piss ,i cant believe sum adults have those attitudes nowadaze,if u aint postive,then get layed ffs,dont be so uptight,everybody has to start sumwhere init,to all those who wanna help ,many thanks and if ya get email to me ill send ya my new cd when its been mastered and packaging done,tar again.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    ok, so now you have a pc????

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12