Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: uk-t is back....?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Is Uk-two still up? When is the next server bill due ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    [Though if you mean in the grand scheme of things, no offense mate, but I met Sir Tim Rice the other day and you don't quite stack up
    I watched The Lion King. I like the part where Mowgli dances with Baloo the bear.

Look for the, bear necessities
    The simple bear necessitites,
    Forget about your worries and your strife.

Anyway Tim Rice < Jerry Rice< Tim Curry< curried rice.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well actually I was at a production of Jesus Christ Superstar and he'd come for a surprise visit to see the show. Arguably more of a cultural contribution than the disney stuff

Also rice pilaf is clearly superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    Edith Piaf > rice pilaf.

Also Godspell is >Jesus Christ Superstar than if for no other reason than Victor Garber with a Afro.

Godspell.jpg

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    Contrary to the mumble jumble thats been posted in the last 13 pages...
    The site mentioned does seem to be up...
    Whether its run by the former staff or not... No clue honestly.
    However, I come to believe it is not the same staff...
    Reason:
    I was a former member of the original site. I received an email at the address I used way back then with an invite code to uk-two...
    What makes me believe its not real?? The fact that the email they sent me with the invite code was also sent to over 1500 other email addresses which anyone else who received the email can clearly see.
    The staff from the original site would not do a boneheaded move like that from what I remember they were somewhat knowledgeable with coding and such back in the day.
    More than likely these clowns running uk-two found a backup of the database or some other site like SCT or SCC's database and used that to email all the email addresses therein.

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    You prove my point...everything is an opportunity to bash with you, you bring up age, you stoop to profanity and name calling and insults....this is "in fun" to you? To me it just comes off as a low classed punk. I can bet there is not one thread on this entire site that you have posted in where you have not quoted and bashed some one for speaking their mind on something you do not agree with, get your facts straight pal before you go spouting off at the mouth...it's not "my" site and I'm not some wet behind the ears punk you seem to think I am...maybe long ago you where a great person as your pal suggests, but now your just a bitter old man

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper66 View Post

Idoleyes787 seems the biggest hater of em all, over 15,000 posts and I don't think I have read one where it wasn't bashing or trying to start something with someone....spamming post after post about sites he/she obviously knows nothing about and would likely never be a member of. Ah well every one is different....if bashing people and sites is what makes your e-dick hard so be it, your obviously well practiced at it, you only make sites like this more desirable, I figure the more you bash something the better it's gotta be because chances are if your bashing it so much chances are very good your not a member
    Probably the great difference between someone like yourself and me is almost everything is done in fun and I never stoop so low as to attack anyone personally. I can only hope that you are extremely young and so there might be some reasonable excuse for your ignorance.
    Attacking another person over what he was written on about a bt tracker on a silly internet website .Please take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself are you really that much an ass?

As for your other assumptions I really don't give a hoot about your site ,why should I? I barely download anything anymore and when I do I certainly don't want to put up with ignorant egotists like yourself to do it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    ......, but now your just a bitter old man.
    No I bit myself just the other day and I taste like chocolate.To be fair it might be bitter- sweet chocolate though.
    Also verily I'm not that olde.
    Although I might be getting senile as I don't understand
    your just a bitter old man.
    Do you mean I have a bitter old man stashed away someplace? If so it probably explains that odd smell coming from the downstairs.

Btw you seem to be upset at me for doing the very things that you are repeatably doing yourself.

Also I never mistook you for anything most of all reasonable .I would be sincerely interested in what username you go by elsewhere though to see if your total lack of humour and overly large ego extend to other sites or if we are singularly blessed here..

PS it's nice that you consider us
    pal
    s though.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-25-2011 at 05:28 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    so many idiot mayby u wanna speak off idol in loung..? also lock tread cos good info is posted n uk-two is fake...

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    so many idiot mayby u wanna speak off idol in loung..? also lock tread cos good info is posted n uk-two is fake...
    I'm not sure if a spellchecker or online translation tool would help in your case or if your too far removed from the english language that it would be hopeless.

Not trying to pick on people who can't speak english well, through private trackers I've met a ton of people from all around the world who's first language is not English and I could understand almost every single one of them. Not sure what your excuse is. That post, like a lot of posts we've seen from you, was so incomprehensible it boggles the mind.
    Last edited by gamesover; 06-27-2011 at 09:07 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    Mokhtar's Avatar Lord of Pharaoh
    uk-2 is obvious fail like skittles.
    leet tracker for leet users, no one cares to use, just have acc to feel supreme bt being.

will be closed soon 4 sure.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast