Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh man...

Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Hoi. That's a bit harsh. I only use that account to make myself look like a completely demented, utterly thick, monged out arse-rabbit.
    Who wants it next.
    I shouldn't bother if I were you, you're doing an excellent job of being that poster using your "Something Else" account.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I can categorically confirm that I am not, never have been, nor ever want to be, you.

It was initially funny to drop in that confusion-bomb, but I've decided that you're the last spastic I'd hitch my wavering internets personae onto.

You're a fruitbat.
    And there I was hoping you'd fucked off forever... you never fail to disappoint, do you.
    What's your wife's name? What's your mother in law's name? What are your kids' names? What was the name of the married woman you fucked this week? What was the name of her husband? What is the name of the woman who spurned you so badly? Why are you posting here?

Why isn't she listening to you?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Oleg, there are plenty of females available, but perhaps you have set your sights a "bit" too high. Being disabled yourself, perhaps you should find a girl who is also disabled to a certain level.

You say, "pretty" try lowering your standard to, "having a femine-ish looking face"

Also, ask yourself these questions when searching for your prey...

Must she have all moving limbs?

Must she be able to walk?

How do you stand ethically with sex with the developmentally disabled?

Do you have any female neighbors who may need some work done? You may not have the skills to repair a car, but sometimes women need garages/storage rooms cleared out. Consider a work trade.

There are plenty of divorced 40-somethings who have been divorced (they might have a few kids, but remember each kid exists because she is willing to put out- more kids equals easier), and still have needs. Look for single and over 35. Find that, and you are half-way to easy sex.

Must she really be a "she"? You live in New York. I hear trans-sexuals are getting more feminine with each advance in surgery. Since fewer men are willing to have relations with a once-was-a-guy, you stand a better chance with less competition.

Must she have both breasts? There are many breast cancer survivors out there who are insecure about their bodies. Perhaps you could help one of these ladies improve her self-image.

Must she be healthy? Along the same lines as the last suggestion, there are terminal cancer cases out there feeling alone, and willing to lower their standards for one last chance at sex. Heck, find the right one, and you could have frequent sex for 3-6 months.

Does this sex need to be one-on-one? Being New York, certainly you could find a couple looking for a young boy to join them. Be firm here, and find out in advance if the guy wants to be able to touch you while you have sex with his partner.

Hope this helps. Go get 'em, Oleg!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    That ^ was one of the best things I ever read today.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Agreed. I'm now considering dumping my girlfriend, as I've realised there's better options out there.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm sure there are many others who would be willing to have sex with him also.

Not mentioned previously are:

The "morbidly obese"- since these ladies aren't able to go out, getting back to "her place" isn't an issue. Find one large enough, and it's dinner and a movie...IN BED.

Women's prison. If you don't like the thought of your newly found sexual partner "running off", just think of all the fun you could have with an almost guaranteed, loyal, horny women in prison. Heck, watch some late night HBO, and I am sure the movies involving hot, incarcerated women will get your testosterone up.

Have you thought about illegal immigrants? New York harbor has got to have tons of women looking for shelter- AND A GOOD TIME. What better way to say, "Welcome to America!" than the gift of a hot shower, a hot meal, and some HOT Oleg lovin'?

With a little creativity, and some a willingness to "be open to diversity", I am certain you will have all the steamy, wall-shaking casual sex you can handle.

Remember: a women without arms will automatically be more horny than one with...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    What's your wife's name? What's your mother in law's name? What are your kids' names? What was the name of the married woman you fucked this week? What was the name of her husband? What is the name of the woman who spurned you so badly? Why are you posting here?

You're not getting any names out of me.

You've got the relationship between me and the woman who lied to me wrongly, we weren't sleeping together, she lyingly caimed to be my friend. When in reality I was just a piece of meat she was using to make herself feel good, at least I was until her lies started to unravel... when she suddenly showed her true colours and became a coward who was unable to face the very same face she looked into as she lied and manipulated me... I could easily have been any Tom, Dick or Harry, the only requirements was for the 'accessory' to be gullible enough to fall for her lies, to be willing to put in time and effort into being her friend, and to treat her nicely. She isn't listening to me, because I'm not talking to her... I'd be stupid to continue trying to talk to someone who treated me with absolute contempt.

I'm posting here, because after being treated contemptuously as I was, I've changed... she was always going to have a profound effect on my life, and she has... I'm now willing to treat people with the same kind of contempt she treated me with... which of course means I'm also willing to dish out the same kind of contempt I've received from you and others on message boards... I'm here to make sure you, and all those like you, get your share of the same kind of shit you so moronically dish out to others... nice innit?
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 06-25-2011 at 09:18 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post

You're not getting any names out of me.

You've got the relationship between me and the woman who lied to me wrongly, we weren't sleeping together, she lyingly caimed to be my friend. When in reality I was just a piece of meat she was using to make herself feel good, at least I was until her lies started to unravel... I could easily have been any Tom, Dick or Harry, the only requirements was for the accessory to be gullible enough to fall for her lies, to be willing to put in time and effort into being her friend, and to treat her nicely. She isn't listening to me, because I'm not talking to her... I'd be stupid to continue trying to talk to someone who treated me with absolute contempt.

I'm posting here, because after being treated contemptuously as I was, I've changed... she was always going to have a profound effect on my life, and she has... I'm now willing to treat people with the same kind of contempt she treated me with, the same kind of contempt I've received from you and others on message boards... I'm here to spread the kind of treatment people like her and you revel in dishing out, back at ya.
    You're a liar, mate.

You don't have a wife, you don't have kids (mercifully), all that pish you posted above is fantasy.

You've got another agenda on this board and it's fucking creepy and pathetic. Grow up and get over it.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    You're a liar, mate.

You don't have a wife, you don't have kids (mercifully), all that pish you posted above is fantasy.

You've got another agenda on this board and it's fucking creepy and pathetic. Grow up and get over it.
    I'm afraid not, my agenda is as stated for exactly the reasons I've just stated. If you don't like it... well maybe you should have considered that before you decided you could behave like a cunt towards me all them years ago... because it's too late now.

Although I am interested in what a warped little mind like yours can dream up for an alternative agenda... so come on, lets hear your alternative agenda ideas.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast