Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I love Alice

Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Yep, new and uninteresting kinda stupid.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I'm not defending him, like. He's a spastic
    You're being all too obvious, but either no one is paying attention or too many are in on it. It's making me loopy. Seriously, what's the deal here?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I'm not defending him, like. He's a spastic
    You're being all too obvious, but either no one is paying attention or too many are in on it. It's making me loopy. Seriously, what's the deal here?
    You can't go arranging the deal, that's called card fixing... cheating... but if you're offering I'll have a straight flush please.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
    I was being sarcastic muslim boy. And yes, that's what I meant when I claimed I were a poet. My feces are of the same impact as Alice's poems are. Yes, I'm an Islamophobe, so is the half of the world's population ( if not even more ). Now bow to me again muslim boy. I'm your Allah bitch.
    I'm going to tell Allah(swb) on you... he'll make you pay... you fasco-christer, you.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    You can't go arranging the deal, that's called card fixing... cheating... but if you're offering I'll have a straight flush please.
    I'm not cheating so much as subversively trying to rob you. I can appreciate the effort (which seems to be have long invested), which is why I have laid off being so direct about it. Even still, I'm utterly shocked that no one has caught on. You are dropping hints like crazy, is it on purpose?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I'm not cheating so much as subversively trying to rob you. I can appreciate the effort (which seems to be have long invested), which is why I have laid off being so direct about it. Even still, I'm utterly shocked that no one has caught on. You are dropping hints like crazy, is it on purpose?
    Hints? Me! WTF are you on? Seriously that's some amazing shit you're smoking matey.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Hints? Me! WTF are you on? Seriously that's some amazing shit you're smoking matey.
    I interpret this as you're not intentionally doing so. It seems obvious, which is why I keep cycling back around to others having already been aware of it.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    I interpret this as you're not intentionally doing so. It seems obvious, which is why I keep cycling back around to others having already been aware of it.
    That'd be because you've been wandering around for two days doing your master of confusion ninja thing... thinking I was a persona of chavis... but I'm not...

Or maybe I am...

Nope I'm not...

Not unless you want me to be, then I might be... mighten I?

Confused... yeah, we've noticed.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 06-20-2011 at 12:28 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    you've been wandering around for two days doing your master... ninja thing...
    Confused... yeah, we've noticed.
    so correction on earlier... calling me a ninja was the closest to a compliment I'll get from you.

Also, I've determined my confusion. I had assumed everyone posting was reading all the posts. I made an ass out of u, me sorry.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I feel like an absolute idiot. I did think that it might be a new Chavis account. But the join date completely shot me off-track. That and the fact that reject seemed to be "warming up" to the word spastic. I have to say, very impressive display of learning a forum's language. Chavis is clearly in a fun-league all to his own.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast