Thread: moviefilms wot i watched this weekend

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    sucker punch - it is the fucking tits! i want to do a secks on all of them!!!1 filthy, filthy little hawt orphans they'd need serious bum surgery if i worked in that mental home place.

BASEketball - classic.

Stakeland - it was alright lyke, vampires wot are a bit lyke zombies and a bloke and a small boy but not in a naughty way.

the misses tried to make me watch some film called grown ups, i got two minutes into it when i saw the names adam sandler and rob schneider. I immediately turned it off and punched her in the throat.

Also watched the non slanty eyes version of Infernal Affairs, the departed. i liked it cos it was good.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

the misses tried to make me watch some film called grown ups, i got two minutes into it when i saw the names adam sandler and rob schneider. I immediately turned it off and punched her in the throat.
    well played sir, although a swift kick to the vagina might make her think twice next time.
    Last edited by Proper Bo; 06-21-2011 at 04:29 PM.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Make her think!!1??? A woman!!!!????????