Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question About .bin Files

I have downloaded a program file with the "bin." extention. If I would like to burn this file. Do I need to select extra options on my recording software (nero) to be able to open the disc when burned. Does anyone know the answer?

Thanks in advance,

Jammy

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yep, you need the .cue file that probably came with your download (if not, try to dl a file with the exact same name, only with .cue as an extension)

After taht it depends on what version of Nero you're using... There's a guide on burning stuff here

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    So I always need a cue file or else it won't work?

If that is so.. does anyone have a cue file for Norton SystemWorks Pro 2003?

Thank you,

Jammy

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Originally posted by Jammy@6 November 2003 - 21:40
    So I always need a cue file or else it won't work?

If that is so.. does anyone have a cue file for Norton SystemWorks Pro 2003?

Thank you,

Jammy
    Sorry, can't find one...

There's an alternative to burning your file... A program called Daemon Tools (homepage and free download) which will enable you to use the program without burning it... thus saving some money on cds and be sure the file really is Norton Systemworks!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    you can use daemon tools which is the fastest, or you can extract it with winiso or winrar

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@6 November 2003 - 21:24
    you can use daemon tools which is the fastest, or you can extract it with winiso or winrar
    Thanks! It works deliciously

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Jammy+8 November 2003 - 09:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jammy @ 8 November 2003 - 09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@6 November 2003 - 21:24
    Thanks&#33; It works deliciously [/b][/quote]
    from both of us you are

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Posts like this are helpful, cause they help not only the person who asks the question but the people are afraid of asking too many&#33;

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mat_At_Home@8 November 2003 - 16:52
    Posts like this are helpful, cause they help not only the person who asks the question but the people are afraid of asking too many&#33;
    there is no such thing as asking dumb or too many questions, if you have a question then ask it, i mean, well ask away damn it, ask away, that is why we are here, we all had to start some where, all of us at some point asked something or somebody and thats how we learned, so by all means ask away boss

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Cheers - but unfortunatly that isn&#39;t that attitude of ALL the users who think that because they are born with the knowledge that everyone else should be, and so they can&#39;t even be bothered to help out &#39;n00b&#39; questions. Although I am only a n00b myself, I try to help where I can

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast