Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Needing x264-bb invite

n00b
    Hi all, yes I know I just joined and seem selfish, but I've been googling for days trying to get an invite for x264-bb, I even feel like a "tool" even replying to this thread but am out of ideas now, so if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated, if no one has an invite can someone give me a name or two for a good site for HD movies that uses direct downloads, I'm in South Africa and only get about 10gigs to download a month and there are a couple of 720p movies I'm desperately looking for.
    Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by richardrpg View Post
    I'm in South Africa and only get about 10gigs to download a month and there are a couple of 720p movies I'm desperately looking for.
    Aren't you going to eat your monthly cap pretty quickly that way?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    I get a lot of m720p... about half size but quality is still really good. If you do that, Hd-bb is a great site. I find most of my movies from there, and the quality is fantastic.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Hi all, yes I know I just joined and seem selfish, but I've been googling for days trying to get an invite for x264-bb, I even feel like a "tool" even replying to this thread but am out of ideas now, so if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated, if no one has an invite can someone give me a name or two for a good site for HD movies that uses direct downloads, I'm in South Africa and only get about 10gigs to download a month and there are a couple of 720p movies I'm desperately looking for.
    Thanks
    If you can reach the requirements for being able to send PMs by making some real posts instead of resorting to spamming a bunch of useless crap, then I'd be happy to send you an invite. Feel free to send me a PM once you're able to.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Admins might wanna check for the IP addresses of the new members in this thread, they could all point in one direction.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'm in South Africa and only get about 10gigs to download a month and there are a couple of 720p movies I'm desperately looking for.
    Aren't you going to eat your monthly cap pretty quickly that way?
    Yeah, but already gots lots of HD that I've swapped with friends, theres just a couple I really want, so will sacrifice my cap for 1 special movie a month

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by A13 View Post
    I get a lot of m720p... about half size but quality is still really good. If you do that, Hd-bb is a great site. I find most of my movies from there, and the quality is fantastic.
    Yeah. i also have it but with many encoders release, i can compare the quality/size between groups and find the best for my favorite

I just realize that there are many guys register FST because of this thread, and start with posts like "i just join" or "i'm new here"
    Till now i dont get any invites, i think maybe they give them in their previous birthday celebration

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by axkabe View Post
    I just realize that there are many guys register FST because of this thread, and start with posts like "i just join" or "i'm new here"
    Congratulations on realizing what the word "invites" can achieve.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Does this forum have encodes from other sites , trackers ?

For example hdbits ?

Or do they have only internal encodes?

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Does this forum have encodes from other sites , trackers ?

For example hdbits ?

Or do they have only internal encodes?
    Yes, it also have many release from other trackers such as hdbits

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast