Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weird Glitch

abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i think u can mount a 60 mm on a gfx 5200. i tried with a 120 mm, even with a adapter, didn't work. just get a regular desk fan, and blow into the case. works great

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    cheerz dude. im gona go buy one now. i hope theyre like 5 bucks or sumthing.lol

ill keep posting to let ya know how i come along.

gay graphics card

3. Games   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by dray_02@11 November 2003 - 04:57
    cheerz dude. im gona go buy one now. i hope theyre like 5 bucks or sumthing.lol

gay graphics card
    newegg has the temp controlled thermaltakes for $5. it's a bit expensive, cuz ur only cooling ur gpu. wat i might try, buy a harddrive cooler, and mount that onto ur gpu. i got one today, put it on my hd, and cooled it off 10 deg. really, it dropped from 29-30 to 17-19. amazing! not sure how u would mount it, but it should fit, and it might be easier to mount than 1 man alone. cuz they got 2 60mm fans, and screw holes around

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    u did use the patch from Rockstar that does fix this problem because everyone installs the patch cause its only common sense to because youd be stupid not to check for a patch for a game when expeiencing problems. if not then get the patch noob.

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+11 November 2003 - 05:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 11 November 2003 - 05:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dray_02@11 November 2003 - 04:57
    cheerz dude. im gona go buy one now. i hope theyre like 5 bucks or sumthing.lol&nbsp;

gay graphics card&nbsp;
    newegg has the temp controlled thermaltakes for &#036;5. it&#39;s a bit expensive, cuz ur only cooling ur gpu. wat i might try, buy a harddrive cooler, and mount that onto ur gpu. i got one today, put it on my hd, and cooled it off 10 deg. really, it dropped from 29-30 to 17-19. amazing&#33; not sure how u would mount it, but it should fit, and it might be easier to mount than 1 man alone. cuz they got 2 60mm fans, and screw holes around [/b][/quote]
    i bought a cheap one from the warehouse

&#036;17

where everyone gets a bargain...

do you have "THe Warehouse" where you come from?

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul@11 November 2003 - 05:11
    u did use the patch from Rockstar that does fix this problem because everyone installs the patch cause its only common sense to because youd be stupid not to check for a patch for a game when expeiencing problems. if not then get the patch noob.
    stfu

that patch doesnt work with the NOCD patch.

7. Games   -   #17
    muchspl2
    the no-cd patch on the disc or the newer no-cd patch

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    the no cd patch as in .... download the patch...chuck it in the directory,.... play GTA VC without the play CD.

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    the patch that i need means that i will have to insert the &#39;play&#39; cd.
    but this is kinda stoopid since i have the NOCD patch already in the GTA VC directory. Either way i have a problem.

1) i can play the game but with the shitty graphic problem

or

2) fix the problem but cant play because i need the NOCD patch

arghh

10. Games   -   #20
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    reinstall DirectX
    and ur Graphic crad driver

NoCD patch is every where
    File:GRAND.THEFT.AUTO.VICE.CITY.V1.0.ENG.GIMPSRUS.exe
    Length:1372160 Bytes, 1340KB
    UUHash:=gv/HSPvb5rc7nwW1TMhf0We2qlQ=

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast