Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Transformers: Dark of the Moon // 2011 - 7.3/10 (1,338 votes)

Actually,I do not like T2 any more

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I saw it last week. It wasn't bad, it's just too similar to the first two. The series is growing stale. And it pains me to say it considering how much I love Transformers(I still have so many of the 80's action figures sitting on the shelves in my room, right next to the He-Man and Voltron figures), but it's time to end it. Or pass it off to someone that could do something completely different and more interesting with it.

It's the same thing throughout all three. The beginning of the movie, everybody's lives are normal. Then a little while later something terrible comes up and the Autobots(along with some five foot douche and a whore) and Decipticons start fighting each other. Of course the Autobots end up winning in the end.

Again, the movie was interesting. Especially when seen in 3D. But the series is way too repetitive.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    I think Micheal Bay gets a bad wrap. Sure th TF Movies are contentless plot holes, but man oh man are they fun to watch. I believe there are "good" bad movies and "bad" bad movies, and Bay excells at making really fun piece of crap movies.

Quote Originally Posted by fourover4 View Post
    Decent flick. I shouldnt have snuck in the sixer, I missed some robot destruction, or sam whining. Id like to see Michael Bay make a movie without one single explosion. I Challenge him.
    Why would you ask Bay to do such a thing, we all know that is Bay made a movies without an explosions or special effects it would make our eyes bleed. Thats like asking opera singer to come out with a rap album. Apple and Oranges my friend.
    Last edited by Guttsu; 07-17-2011 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Micheal Bay might get a bad rap but that soulless idiot Michael deserves every bad review he gets.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    The beginning of the movie, everybody's lives are normal. Then a little while later something terrible comes up and the Autobots(along with some five foot douche and a whore) and Decipticons start fighting each other. Of course the Autobots end up winning in the end.
    Hey, if you are going to give away the whole plot, use a spoiler tag.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 07-18-2011 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Any who actually goes into a Michael Bay film and expect a plot are kidding themselves. Go in there and treat your eyes and ears to some pleasurable scenes.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Any who actually goes into a Michael Bay film and expect a plot are kidding themselves. Go in there and treat your eyes and ears to some pleasurable scenes.
    In slow motion too.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    It's great

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by look-at-me-now View Post
    It's great
    Thanks, I'm going to see this tomorrow now.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by look-at-me-now View Post
    It's great
    Thanks, I'm going to see this tomorrow now.
    I am too.

No wait I'm actually going to stand next to a 747 on takeoff , eat stupid pills while having a laser pointed directly into my eyes but you can how I might have confused the two things.

Anyway as I see that bad word of mouth has no effect , people still go to see these things and as they do Bay is going to continue to make them . I guess I have no option left then but to kill you.
    If it's any consolation though I'll run you over with a semi-tractor for the irony like.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast