Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 x MySpleen.org

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    Yo, boncalo, just checking in. I'm also not seeing a rep option, but it could be bc I'm new and don't have that privilege.
    Nope, BT rep was made for trades only some time ago now. That's why you no longer see traders giving away invites as rep fodder.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    boncalo's Avatar Poster
    Yo, boncalo, just checking in. I'm also not seeing a rep option, but it could be bc I'm new and don't have that privilege. I can't remember if I sent you my stats already or not. Just PM me and let me know what you'd like to see.

Thx!

Invite sent successfuly, enjoy the site mate!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by boncalo View Post
    Yo, boncalo, just checking in. I'm also not seeing a rep option, but it could be bc I'm new and don't have that privilege. I can't remember if I sent you my stats already or not. Just PM me and let me know what you'd like to see.

Thx!

Invite sent successfuly, enjoy the site mate!
    Much thanks! Looks awesome so far!

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Yo, boncalo, just checking in. I'm also not seeing a rep option, but it could be bc I'm new and don't have that privilege.
    Nope, BT rep was made for trades only some time ago now. That's why you no longer see traders giving away invites as rep fodder.
    Makes sense. I thought it was understood that repping is a courtesy. Were people basically auctioning invites for rep?
    Last edited by Walrus; 11-03-2011 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Makes sense. I thought it was understood that repping is a courtesy. Were people basically auctioning invites for rep?
    Yeah, pretty much. Apparently those green bars make you a trustworthy trader even if they don't come from trading. Or something like that
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12