Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fsc please :)

sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why cant a fine samaritan such as myself gain access to such an elusive club? I think maybe alot of politics are involved and certain individuals pride may have gotten in the way. Anyhow Sear if your listening and i know you are, lets let the past die and start off on a more positive note shall we. I would like nothing more than for us to hold hands and to march off into the sunset

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    Why cant a fine samaritan such as myself gain access to such an elusive club? I think maybe alot of politics are involved and certain individuals pride may have gotten in the way. Anyhow Sear if your listening and i know you are, lets let the past die and start off on a more positive note shall we. I would like nothing more than for us to hold hands and to march off into the sunset
    Accusing a well-known, and respected member of the site you are requesting of keeping you out due to "politics and pride" will not get you far, at all.

On a side note, no one has heard from Sear in several months.

Not against you joining, but this is a really misguided approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    So a more guided approach would be to tell a bunch of lies and fairytales so my chances would then be better? I speak the truth here and i come in peace, not to start a war-lol
    Last edited by sheriff 01; 06-30-2011 at 11:44 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Seriously? I had promised myself I would avoid threads about requests with a ten foot pole, but this just takes it to a whole other level. Are you insinuating that anyone who got into FSC without opening a thread to be butchered here told lies and fairytales? You weren't asked to be dishonest, so don't jump the moral highground. You were just told you're being rather forward.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    So a more guided approach would be to tell a bunch of lies and fairytales so my chances would then be better? I speak the truth here and i come in peace, not to start a war-lol
    You've had several months in which you could have, without intent of gain, made peace (apologized) with Sear. Instead, you create this public thread insinuating that if he does not invite you, he is being political, or petty.

Now, who is being political here?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hey Sheriff! What's up?

Long time no see.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Hey Sheriff! What's up?

Long time no see.
    I know its been forever man, I have been busy working 80 hr weeks, buying a house and putting on another 20 pounds of muscle You ever need an enforcer in real life just give me a shout-lol

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    It is once again time for me to try the application process to a certain tracker which has eluded me for quite some time now. All the long time members here know which one im referring to. In the past certain individuals overextended themselves for me but in the end because of certain personal conflict i was unable to get in. That conflict is now no longer prevalent and would like another oppurtunity If any respected members at this tracker would like to help me out i would greatly appreciate it.
    You tried a bunch of times to get into FSC already, without any positive outcome.
    What makes you think that's going to change when the staff member(s) have clearly said NO?
    Are you really that naive? Get a life. There is a lot more to it than a bunch of BT sites to get the same free stuff from.

Peace
    Last edited by n00bz0r; 07-01-2011 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I have sheriff as one of the good guys in my book. What went wrong with his previous requests, as I can't be bothered to dig up that info.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r
    There is a lot more to it than a bunch of BT sites to get the same free stuff from.
    but, but . . . they have clubs there that are all exclusive 'n' stuff!
    Last edited by th0r; 07-01-2011 at 01:26 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast