Thread: Windows Xp On Kazaa?

Debaser
    Hey all, This might be a pretty old topic to all of you but its news to me.

You can download XP off of Kazaa? a friend told me about it so I went and looked for myself, and sure enough there it was, not sure if its real or not so has anybody tried it? does it work? I'd feel like the ultimate cheapskate downloading an entire operating system for free, but I'm still running win98 and I'm getting a little sick of it with all its crashes and stuff and thought I might give XP a spin, I would probably buy the retail version of it if I thought it was worth it even if I had the Kazaa version, but I just wanted to know what all of you thought about it if any of you have tried it or not, liked it, hated it, whatever, Thanks for your attention!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Use the search button.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I've heard people say they have gotten working versions off kazaa before. I've never tired any of them, through various sources i've gotten copies of xp home and pro. Wonderful improvement over 98.

I you get a working version, more power to you. I wouldn't think twice about using it, I think the window os' are really overpriced. especially considering they come with just about every new computer sold.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Out of The Ordinary
    Check the verifieds for Windows XP, it's a pinned one.

BOT

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Debaser
    Great! Thanks for your help guys!