Thread: Mike Tyson In The Ufc Or K1?

Hi!

A buddy of mine said that Mike Tyson was having\had his first K1 fight.

Is this true? Anyone seen it\recorded?

I really wanna know if this is true, cos I wanna see how he performed. Its the perfect environment for him.

Cheers

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I heard that he is going to get into a match with some big black guy in UFC who is very strong (not trying to be racist) and I heard he is going to fight with Roy Jones in a regular boxing match this is all confusing me

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I'm not white(not trying to be racist) I'm of mixed ethnicity, part black, indian, and english.

But saying coloured is very vague, he or she could be anything then. Saying what they really are like colour wise aint racist, well not to me. A couloured ref to me is that htey could be blue, green and a whole loada coulours all mixed, not very representative.

But racism is where dimunitive words to lower the esteem or charactor of someones race is what is racist, in yme eyes and hearing.

Yeah this Tyson stuff has got me on my toes man, I wanna see what's gonna happen!!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    So anyone else know about this siuation for difinite?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Shameless bump!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Is this any help?

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/030902/5/sports48104.html

edit - just noticed that's quite an old piece of news...sorry.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    He has a promotional contract with K-1. There is no guarentee that he'll fight for K-1.

On a side note, I have every UFC and every PRIDEFC (much better) on my harddrive. I think most people here would love PrideFC. It's the greatest show on earth!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Yes and no

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by yNd aznbnet@14 November 2003 - 04:28
    He has a promotional contract with K-1. There is no guarentee that he'll fight for K-1.

On a side note, I have every UFC and every PRIDEFC (much better) on my harddrive. I think most people here would love PrideFC. It's the greatest show on earth!
    I am a big pride and UFC fan too,just about to watch the pride gp final from this month.

If Tyson was to fight in k-1 or pride he would get his arse kicked.That would be great to watch.How about Tito or Randy Couture fighting Tyson?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    are you aware that there is an MMA hub on direct connect ?