Thread: [have] offer [want] uk-t

MODERATION BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    UK-two has given everyone invites for limited time

Invite a friend weekend

Lots of new stuff going on in the background people, more about that over the next 48 hrs

In the meantime we are going to have an “invite a friend” weekend, invites have been give out as follows

User 1 Invite
    PU up 2 Invites
    Uppers 3 Invites

Invites are available on your accounts now for a limited time, as ever please take care to invite people you can trust and who will be active on site.

//staff

pm me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    [have] offer
    ...is a potential invitation for staff to trash your thread, specially when the first post doesn't state which trackers you can offer either.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    MODERATION BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    not asked your opinion

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    [have] offer
    ...is a potential invitation for staff to trash your thread, specially when the first post doesn't state which trackers you can offer either.
    We are not trashing those, offer is fine, though I'll admit that I don't understand why he doesn't mention it right away considering it's an offer for a specific site. It's not like he's offering lots of trackers and want offers, which is more understandable.

Either way, we allow it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

We are not trashing those, offer is fine, though I'll admit that I don't understand why he doesn't mention it right away considering it's an offer for a specific site. It's not like he's offering lots of trackers and want offers, which is more understandable.

Either way, we allow it.
    No offense but you might as well just delete that yellow box at the top of the page then too while your at it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    not asked your opinion
    Of course you didn't. Forums would be shit if you had to enumerate the people whose opinion you wish to know every time you post.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

No offense but you might as well just delete that yellow box at the top of the page then too while your at it.
    I'm deeply offended and most of all I'm shocked you still didn't put a "(Have) offer (Want) offer" thread yet.

Never heard of any kind of trading system where people weren't able to ask for offers and evaluate them. That goes for stamps, hockey cards, pawn shop etc...

Though I would prefer not to have a trade section at all, it's there and it only makes sense to be open to offers when trading something, especially with the amount of sites existing.
    Last edited by KFlint; 07-08-2011 at 04:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    got it thread closed